Author's Note ^^

Annyeonghaseo!

OMOMMOMOMOMO,I ALREADY SHOWN MY FACE!

Like its a big deal -,- na uh.
Ahhahaha,I guess it would be cool to show my most beloved pretty face...

*laughs mentally

Getting to the topic...

1.2.3...
So by the way,

😂✌️i'm sorry,this isn't another awesome chapter update. Kekeke~

Its new year once again. And

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!

To all of you! I hope you guys have another great and grandious new year! Woohoo! To those who always supported this book and all of my books................................................................................................BLESS YOU. hahahahah~

Kidding,I love you.

Authornim says"Saranghaeyo" Please stay safe,don't die or get hurt because of firecrackers,fireworks because your too pretty for that.

Don't get hurt because of a boy,BECAUSE YOUR TOO PRETTY FOR THAT. FOR HIM RATHER..

HAHAHAH.

*le sobs

(Its okay author-ssi,you can celebrate New Year with your crush not liking you.)

(Oh yes,ofcourse I can. I love it when my crushes doesn't like me.)

Anyways. I love you all,always tune in for the updates! Saraenghae! Jalgayo~

:)

Authornim,
Baozi27 (new accnt. name for New Year keke~)

P.S. 😂
Let's all greet our most beloved most handsome princes and persons alive........ EXO!!!

EXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXOEXO

EXO-L lets all join forces and tweet via twitter or instagram or facebook if you want #HappyNewYearEXO #2015EXOnewstart #1000DayWithEXO

LET US STILL SUPPORT OUR YI FAN AND LUHAN IN THEIR LONG JOURNEY.
through ups and downs,through thick and thin.

WE-ARE-EXO-L

This is Baozi27,
Kansahamnida! <3