GARDEN HOUSE

I went to school,driving my White Glittery Maserati. It was my present from my mother when I turned 18. And Dad taught me how to drive. His present to me was a Clad Camera which prints out the photo once you take it.

"Halin...Are you alright? You've been staring at your steering wheel for a while now."

"Oh yes,i'm fine Raeyn eonnie." I snapped out of my thoughts. Raeyn was leaning on my car window frame.

Oh,were already at the parking lot.

"What a nice day.." Zyle eonnie said,full of sarcasm.

"Unnie,ignore them.." Raeyn pats a fuming Zyle.

"How can I ignore them? Their stuffing my car with Love Letters!" Zyle brushes her hair to the side as she wipes her face with annoyance.

"Your yellow Porsche is tuning Red Porsche. But. What do you think about my car?" Raeyn laughs. I looked at her Red Maserati stuffed with red roses and flowers of some sort.

"Its awesome." I nod my head as I walk out my car grabbing my backpack and phone and car keys.

"Look at the top of your car,Lin Ri." Both of them said.

I looked on top of my car.

"Bullshit." I cursed.

"Now you blame me for getting angry?T___T" Zyle.

"Look at your face." Raeyn laughs.

"You get the letters,you get the flowers,I get the Chocolates!?" I almost screamed.

"Is there something wrong?" Chen asks as he came with Lay.

"Look at her.."Raeyn laughs.

My car's top is full of chocolates. I don't need them. I can buy my own. Those boys standing over there are looking at me funny with those heart-shaped eyes.What the hell. Every morning in this school gets worse. The next day? Let me guess,its gonna be my locker for sure.

"Is there something wrong with chocolates?" Xiumin asks as he walks towards us.

"None.Unless its overflowing." Zyle points out.

"What's the commotion here,my princess?" Suho smiles as he walks towards us with Chanyeol,Baek,Luhan,Sehun and an exhausted Sian Mei.

"She has cutiegirl problems." Raeyn points at my car.

"Sian Mei caused a stampede of boys on the gate." Luhan says.

"Now that,is cutiegirl problems." Sehun states.

"I was there to save my princess of course." Suho smiles brightly.

"Correction,WE,were there for her." Chanyeol raises her index finger.

"Now what's wrong with you?" Luhan asks me.

"You don't like chocolates?" Baek asks.

"I don't like them.. They'll melt on top of my car." I whined.

"Yes you do like them,that's why the students gave a lot to you." Zyle says.

"Why is this school so weird."

"We know.." Xiumin nodded.

"Yowp,wazzup guys." Kris came with Tao.

"Wew,nice chocolate mountain there.." Tao laughs.

"What am I gonna do with them?" I asked.

"Are you allergic to chocolates now?" Lay the healing unicorn asks.