Challenge

Narrator's POV

.
"WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A CONTEST!" The 3 shouted in unison as they point their index fingers towards Star Class.

"Your not even one-fourth the intelligence our lowest member have." Raeyn stated.

"Your not even a pinch close to the talents OUR lowest member have. No offense Minnie" Zyle added with a smirk.

"None taken..." Xiumin shrugged as if bragging....They all giggled(except Kai,Kyungsoo and Kris ofcurz) at his cuteness.
.

"We still challenge you!" Kei shouted.

"Shut your mouth and swallow that tongue before I cut it off and feed it to your *ss.. " Ms. Yoon does NOT really like people disrespecting her Class.

"Easy now....." Sian Mei smiles towards Ms. Yoon and she smiled back..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.And this is the part where Silence engulf the atmosphere.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You se ........KUN,KEI AND KYLE of the so-called Class A-1......." Zylee started.

"Your not challenging anyone here..." Baekhyun says.

"For in a challenge,both have the chance of winning.." Zyle added.

"And in this case,you have NONE." Kai ended.

.

.

.

"Your just simply playing with fire and beasts...." Raeyn continued.

"But of course,sexy,hot and gorgeous beasts..." Sehun added like a genius.

"Add intelligent,talented and rich too!" Tao added like a cutie baby.

"Were already warning you though.." Chen winks.

"Atleast......we were kind enough. To CARE." Suho flashes a smile that can fish for girls' hearts even if the fish were millions of meters away..

(OKAY,NOW THAT WAS JUST EXAGGERATING. a/n XD)

"Your all so conceited..." Kei pointed out to all of you.