Meet The Bitch

Still Sian Mei's POV

.

"GUYS...is there something wrong with my face?" I asked them..worried.

Then Luhan patted the back of my hand gently.

.

"Yes there is.." A girl said standing at my back.

She is quite....ugly outside....

"Its so plastic..its like garbage.." She continues.

What i mean is,she is super ugly outside and inside up to the centimeters of all her bone marrow...

.

.

Her eyes a bit too big..her eyebrows are too high and her large lips are coated with dark red lipstick..her hair is quite too long..full of extensions...Her body is not too slim or fat but in the middle...like its a forced diet or something...Probably anorexic.
Her face is kinda out of shape...

"What are you all looking at?! Back to your businesses!" The Girl shouted at the other students watching..

Some continued eating and some are peeking at our table.

"What do you think are you doing here...Kisha?" Raeyn asked the bitch.

Yes..the bitch.. Her new name for me....

"I came to sit with you cutiepie and your pretty sisters and MY oppas..." She said while eyeing me..

The others are really silent now... And i can see irritation in their eyes..

"What are you doing here? Get out from my seat...garbage,parasite,old and plastic barbie doll.."Kisha Bitch said to me.. And i just clenched my fist..controlling my anger..

I don't want bad impressions on my first day..

Then Halin stood up and went to Kisha Bitch

Everyone in our table is looking at Kisha with rage...

"Excuse me MISS Bitchy,you arent even a miss... you are the parasite here... And you look like a stupid stuffed pig toy and not even a barbie doll!" Halin shouted on her face..

"Halin eonnie...don't say that..." Kisha Bitch fake cried..

"Just go the hell,away.." Halin says.

And just went back to her seat and flipped her hair annoyed... She doesn't want to cause trouble,I see.

"Oppa...help me... "Bitch acted and went to Luhan.. And even hugged him.

"What the Fvck?!" Luhan shouted at her. And pushed her back away.

"Don't hug him!" Sehun commanded.

"I'm sorry..I think I hugged you too tight..since SOMEONE won't get out of MY seat,I'll sot at President's chair instead.." Bitch said

And we just looked at her with silence as she went to seat on the edge of the table.

"Tao oppa.. You must not be sleeping well with those eyebugs.." Bitch says with her super annoying high-pitch trying hard,voice...

Then Tao just ignored her... I know those eyes of Tao..their natural. Just like my Dad's..

"You must be dreaming of me.." Wow,this Bitch sure know how to piss someone off.

"If its you..it would be a nightmare...and never a dream..." Tao just muttered angrily that made some of us laughed..

.