Playground

KRIS' POV

What in the fvking world did I got myself into?

I just VOLUNTEERED to find Halin!!!!!!

That's not the problem.

What will I do?! I know where to find her.

But what will I say?

Why did I even volunteer?T___T

I'm not even the type of person to care......BUT TO HALIN,I CARE VERY MUCH.

She's lovable,she's my dongsaeng,she's my sister,and I love her more than any girl I've met,YET. And I always had this urge to always protect her.

THERE SHE IS!!!

I went to the ELEMENTARY part of the SCHOOL to go TO THE PLAYGROUND,just TO FIND A GIRL.

Plus,IM A TEENAGER,AND SO IS HALIN....NOT TO MENTION,were in the PLAYGROUND. T____T With all the pink and cute stuff. And the small rides and the pony-unicorn staring at me like its daebak.

There she is,sitting on top of the slide. This may sound really ODD,but I want to PUSH her. XD. Yeah,I can be immature sometimes.

.

OKAY.

.

What will I do?

Just approach her?

.what if she gets away from me?
.what if she cries?
.what if she gets angry?

DAMN,I wouldn't really know. I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE HERE. I SHOULD'VE JUST PLAYED GALAXY WARS OR SOMETHING.

D.O. must be the one to come here.

But ofcourse,he doesn't know HALIN comes here.

WHY DID I COME HERE? Its not my style.

LOOK AT HER. She's crying. And its breaking my heart just looking at it.

I'm on the entrance of the Playground. There's a tree and some bushes as my hide-out,and its 9:30 in the morning,ITS HOT,AND I'M HOT its soon gonna be deadly.

She's really crying,in the SUN!!!

She looks....UUUGGHH.

Yah,Kyungsoo must say SORRY!

Wait a sec.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is that Kyungsoo?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

INDEED!!!

I got away from behind this tree and walked lightly towards the entrance not letting Halin hear me behind her. I grabbed Kyungsoo and he almost punched ME.

But hell,I CAN BRING UP A FIGHT WITH THIS BOY. HEHE.

BUT HELL,I'M NOT UP TO THAT RIGHT NOW.

"Sssshhhhh." I shushed Kyungsoo and pulled him down and we were both crouching on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEHIND THIS TREE,HYUNG?" He asks.

"Lower your voice." I say.

"WE'RE IN THE ELEMENTARY PLAYGROUND." T____T He says.

"Yes,ITS AWKWARD,SHUT UP."

"Kris hyung,why are YOU here?" He must be questioning my sanity right now.

"Because,I went to find Halin and I know she comes here." I answered.

"And why did you PULL me here?" He asks. Why can he be SO stupid.

"What do you think?" I answered his question with another question.

"I am not going to SAY SORRY,if that's what you want." He lowered his voice.

"YES YOU ARE." I said and stared at him with sincerity.

"I did nothing wrong." He says. WOW.

"Everything you actually said to her 15 minutes ago,WAS ALL WRONG." I stated for a fact.

"DAMN." He mutters.

"Now go.." I pushed him out of the bush while his eyes widened and he stood up to brush his uniform from dust.

He looked back to the bush and stared irritatingly to me,I mean to MY bush. He stared at MY bush. I'm gonna bring this bush HOME and make sure the Maids water it everyday. :).

He walked towards Halin's back while she was sitting on top of the mini-slide.(the slide has the height equal to my chest.)

And ofcourse,I EAVESDROPPED.

"Kris oppa,I KNOW ITS YOU." She says as she heard Kyungsoo's footsteps. And she thinks its me. She really knows me.....But today,

ITS NOT GOING TO BE ME MY DONGSAENG.

ITS KYUNGSOO. XD. And I'm gonna be happy for you.

********************************************************************

Ain't it gonna be cheesy in the next chapter?

Hahahaha!

Authornim warns you,cheesiness for the next chappie.

The CHEESY CHAPPIE.

XD.

P.C.V.S.

Follow if you haven't. ;)

-BAOzyle.