Expectedly

D.O.'s POV

"Sssshhhhh." The man said,wow,the guts to grab me and even shut me up. You know,we were trained for self-defense too. Come here you stupid a--,he pulled me down and we were both crouching on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEHIND THIS TREE,HYUNG?" It shocked me to the part my eyes became XL. It was Kris hyung,no wonder he can predict my next moves. TT

"Lower your voice." He says, wait. Were in the elem Playground,behind a bush,hiding.

I was just aiming for the garden,I met a kid and surrendered my lollipop,I met her teacher too,which was odd. I met my hyung in the elementary playground with all the pink stuff and were behind a bush. I must look very despicable if not handsome.

"WE'RE IN THE ELEMENTARY PLAYGROUND." I said in disbelief. And its really weird to be here.

"Yes,ITS AWKWARD,SHUT UP." Kris hyung says.

"Kris hyung,why are YOU here?" Isn't he supposed to find Halin? Did he went here for something else? He have a crush on 6th grade? Or what?

"Because,I went to find Halin and I know she comes here." Oooh,stupid Kyungsoo,why did you not think of that.

Wait,Ms. Little is here,Kris hyung is here. What am I doing here???

"And why did you PULL me here?" I asked and he gave me the look of 'are you serious?'

"What do you think?" He asks instead,.........yes,i'm with the hyung who treats Little as sister the most. What does Hyung expect me to do? Ofcourse,say the 'S' word.

"I am not going to say SORRY,if that's what you want." Saying it already to Kris hyung is hard. What more to her?

"YES YOU ARE." He was looking at me on how he look at criminals and his face looks like a murderer,and maybe I look like this sometimes too. Haha.

"I did nothing wrong." I defended.

"Everything you actually said to her 15 minutes ago,WAS ALL WRONG." He pointed out T__T.

But really?

"DAMN." I cursed.

"Now go.." If he wasn't my hyung,and if he wasn't taller and probably 5 or more kilos heavier, I would be picking up a fight Fire to Water,and ofcourse,IM THE FIRE.

He literally had to push me out the bush,GREAT,I miss Bush. Sigh.

I looked back at the beloved bush who's hiding an *sshole behind it. Sigh again. I brushed the dust in my blazer and proceeded to the LITTLE GIRL sitting on top of the small slide.

Just saying,she looks like a kid with her back faced to me. And the urge to push her is really tempting me to do it.

"Kris oppa,I know its you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My heart pricked a little and I don't know why,but I wouldn't care less.

So,she thinks I'm Kris hyung. So it means,Kris hyung knows she comes here when she's down,he knows Halin's favorite place.

I wonder how many information does all the others know,and I don't about Halin. Do they know she comes here?

Probably not. Then they would've all volunteered to find her. And it would be awkward for me staying alone in the Garden House.

I approached her little by little.

I approach Ms. Little,little by little. Haha.

.

.

.

Okay,seriously. T___T.

I can't back out because I know Kris hyung is probably guarding the entrance right now. And if I run,he would catch me,or some punishment like,NEVER GO INTO ANY OF HIS BAR AND HOTELS,and that is enough and that is extreme,his bars and hotels provide the best company,that would be enough for me to say SORRY instead. He could also try the ,DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING A DROP OF ANY ALCOHOL THIS YEAR FROM OUR COMPANY,that one kind of punishment is a serious,Fvcker.

"Why'd you come alone oppa?" Halin asks as she hops down the slide and moves to the swing on the side, not even bothering to look towards me.

"Maybe I'm not oppa." I answered and she jerked upstraight and looked towards me shocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------

P.C.V.S

I told you I'm updating tonight!

So I did! Authornim is a lot more busy this week,but I find time for wattpad. Which I start calling WattieTime.

I then again,recommend my book. Love Me and Pages of Love.

I'm sure you'll love them!

Hope you had fun with the chappie! See you next chapter on Monday!

PREVIEW:

("You look ugly when you cry.") I remember laughing at Kara that day in the cliff.

("You know,even if your crying you still look cute.") Words come out from my mouth on its own. Or is it my heart involuntarily speaking out?

Maybe I do like her?

But why is it the man whose afraid to love now? Why me?

SEE YOU SOON GUYS! The climax of the book is about to begin! *drumssssss.

Annyeong!

-XOXO

BAOzyles