Spray It out

The Star Section...obviously,gave in to maknaes Aegyo.

"Stop the shit and let's stand up ang go find Cat Dog and Galaxy." Raeyn refers to looking for Kris,Halin and Kyungsoo.

"Hooray!" Tao and Sehun high-fived.

"Kai,don't just sit there,let's go." Luhan says.

"Right." He stands up and follows them outside the Garden House.

They made sure to lock the Garden House before leaving. Ms. Yoon triple locked it. They started looking from Kai's favorite place,to the library,to the canteen,to the School Grounds,to the living room at 4th floor...THEY WEREN'T THERE.

"Aaaww,Kris-ge is missing." Tao says.

"Yeah...poor you." Sehun teases him as he leaned his arms at his Luhan hyung.

"Yah,quit the whining." Xiumin says.

"Where could've those 3 gone?" Sian Mei thinks for awhile.

"Well,I remember Halin crying herself once in the Playground." Zylee answers.

"Yeah,you were the one who made her cry remember?" Xiumin laughs.

"No,partially it was Kyungsoo. And I was 7,I wasn't acting mature yet." Zylee reasoned out.

"GUUUIIIIILLLTTTTYYYY."

"Oh shut it Steamed Bun."

"Guilty."

"And there,for the one hundreth time of the day,there they go again." Ms. Yoon facepalmed like literally.

"Let's head to Elementary Playground." Kai stated.

"HOORAY!" Sehun and Tao jumped again. Seems like fate is infavor of the maknaes today.

"Life can't get even more embarassing than this,can it?" Chanyeol sighs.

"I know,teenagers,in the cute pink playground,very typical for Star class..." Lay pats Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Cheer up guys. Pink is cute. Pink is...LOVE." Suho chuckles.

"Oh yes,Suho's first love was the girl being bullied in the Playground. Who was that again?" Baekhyun laughs.

"SUZY KIM of Class K-A1." Chen immeadiately answered.

"Very good son." Suho claps slowly.

And the nonsense talk continued until they reached the playground entrance.

"Pssst."

"Who the effin hell was that?" Zyle asks.

"Stay alert." Kai warned though he is in neutral position.

"Psssssssst."

"This is scaring the shit out of me." Sian Mei cursed and mumbled 'sorry'.

"Don't worry,were here." Ms. Yoon reassures. She was in Red Alert.

"Is it a ghost?" Chen brings out his Alcohol Spray.

"Again,Chen,that's alcohol." Baekhyun reminded.

"It works." Chen says.

"Guuuuyss."

"OMG,who the hell was that?" Raeyn stepped closer to the entrance.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kai pulled her blazer back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

0////0"What is it Kai?" Raeyn asks.

"Just,careful. Don't get near." Kai rubs his back part of the head.

"Wait,the vocie sounds vaguely familiar." Luhan says.

"Guys down here!"

"Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Chen screams shooting alcohol all over the place more likely where the voice came from.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh! Fvvvvck"

"Omo! WAHAHAHAHHA." Baekhyun immediately smacks Lay when he saw the one in the bushes.

"Chen,stop! Oh my god.....Hahahahahahahahhaha!" Zyle suddenly falls down the floor laughing.

"Hahahahahah!" Chanyeol derped.

"Go awaaaaayyy!" Chen spins around.

The others are like..

T___T,what is going on?

O__OKris hyung?

•.•I have nothing to do with this.

(>*<)-facepalm,...like seriously...