Feelings

Halin's POV

.

"Lets go.." Kyungsoo says as he walked away and headed to 4th floor ,hands in pockets...

I like calling him Kyungsoo than DO.. Its because I like too..

Hahaha. No other reason at all.

I did not get angry when he commanded what to do.

I think I relieved all my anger in the ugly stupid monkey bitchy Kisha's face.

...

I was trailing behind Kyungsoo. And then he stopped and waited for me..

This is not the usual Kyungsoo..

He is so different today..

.

When I was already beside him we started walking again.

Then we walked side by side. 5 feet away..

.

We actually walked too slow...

I walk slow,sorry. I'm short.

.

I'm like 5'4 and D.O. Is 5'5.

I dont know why but he walked slowly too.. T_____T.

.

We were in the stairs.

In the corridor I saw Sian Mei talking to someone with her phone.....and she was,quite problemed..

So I let her be.

.

We are now near the door and Kyungsoo opened it and he quickly ducked his head down.

Immediate reflexes.......Dodging a Steamed Bun?

Wow... After a storm..(fanbitch) comes another storm (referring to the Star Section here...)I mean...there is indeed,shall i call it...rainbow? (Back to the noisy pain in the *ss yet fun classmates)

.

Zyle's POV

.

30 mins. Before..

(I know Halin and DO was gone too long..just imagine the school was too big and when they talked there was this awkward silence that made them gone a little bit too long...XD.~~A/N)

When we went to the classroom in the 4th floor..

I noticed Halin and Kyungsoo is not here..

I know DO... When he likes a girl.. He does things or much rather deals to know if the girl likes him too..

And I know he likes Halin.

I can see it in his eyes...its the,way,he looked at my long old friend who went away.

And 'away' is not a place here in Earth.

Its the same way he looks at Halin.

But this time,there is a Company in competition. And Halin and him are of equal in everything..

They always fight but he never says 'i hate you' to Halin..

Yeah. Probably because i would kill him if he does..

But Halin is really blind.. She doesnt really focus in this kinda things much.

.

She is not interested and so am I and Raeyn..