Do or Don't?

NARRATOR'S POV

.
There was THUD and there goes THOOGSH.

THUD=BOOK CORNER HITTING THE FOREHEAD

THOOGSH=THAT WAS KYLE,HITTING THE FLOOR WITH HIS HEAD.

.

Oh yeah,the book was from Kyungsoo by the way.

Not to mention,the book is 3 inches thick and 9 inches long, how'd he even throw that FAR?

And so here is the continuation...

THUD....THOOOOOGSH.

"O-----------kay." Ms. Yoon's eyes enlargen.(IDK of this word exist,but yeah.)

"Weeeew.." Baekhyun and Chanyeol whistled and high-fived.

"This.......is scaring me." Sian Mei covers her face with both palms but still peeking.

"This is weird..." Chen scratches his head smiling.

"This is...UNBELIEVABLE." Luhan and Lay laughed.

"That was awesome,100x points for you." Kris commented with a laugh.

"I like that,D.O." Kai clapped his hands slowly with a bravo smirk.

"What the HELL,D.O." Kim sisters chorused.

"You three,are the lowest among the lowest of all lowest creatures ever formed." D.O. Breathes in and out while sitting on his chair cooly.(Challenge,they insist on challenging and even teases us AS cowards. They don't even stand a chance again us. Nor do they even have the capability to challenge,even more,lay a step in this Garden House. Yes,i'll kill them if I have to. Insult me,and these lowlives will be non-existent,there will be no TOMBS to even mourn on. *smirk.)DO thought.

"Leader Kyle!" Kun and Kei rushes to their leader on the floor,lying there,like the whole world just slammed to his face.
(Which is actually the case.)

Kyle stands up bravely. With the help of his two loyal companions.

"See,you can't even accept a challenge,that merely came from Class A-1. Then....." Kyle started.

"How is this EVEN......STAR Section?" The three luckiest human beings STILL capable of standing here on Earth said.

"Because,we are wise enough,to warn you and not to kill you right now." Tao said it seriously.

"Because the Star Section has members that are role models,and does NOT give shit about lowlives." Sehun added.

"Plus,we,DO NOT,entertain...........useless things." Suho has the poker face mode ON.

.

ALL OF THEM,HAS THE POKER FACE MODE-ON.

.

The three......they were....SPEECHLESS.

They can't think of another reason to even challenge such section,

"You aren't even half a centimeter on Xiumin's shoes. And mind you,he is the least intelligent in Star Section who contains,251 as IQ. What more challenging,HALIN? Or even DO? Much more,ALL OF THEM,ALL OF US?" Ms. Yoon asks like a pro. Yo.

"You are ALL bragging. You can't prove it. Unless you win it. Win the challenge." Kyle fought for the challenge.

Kun and Kei,watched in Amazement,they realizd that their leader is very persevering. That Kyle indeed deserve being the leader of Class A-1. He deserves it.Because they can't face this Section just like he can. Although he is LITERALLY losing.