Must READ!

Annyeonghaseo guys! Author imnida!

So far this is the summary of their background. Their companies and all.

And some other details.

So that u won't be confused.

Read til the end please. So u wont miss a thing.

.

.

.

By age.

Xiumin....MaXi (mak-chi) Company.

...all food factories and restaurants in Korea are under their hold.

...food testing,food check-ups, restaurant check-ups. Foods are being assured by their company that all are clean and proper.

...they also create new dishes from cheapest to the most expensive.

...the whole country depends on them if its food production.

Zyle

....Eldest daughter of the Halin Company (pronounce it fast in the 'LIN)--->investments,the government,politics,banks,bonds,trades,deals.ETC.

...Halin Company...always competes with Shinhwa Company. But ends up with teamwork. Bringing out the best results.

...as the eldest ,therefore she is the main heir........................?

...she does photoshoots of clothes and makeups.

Luhan

....heir to his mom's ExoTic Company

...famous beach resorts or simply resorts,5star hotels,spas, and salons are under them.

....heir to his dad's ExoTicA Company for night clubs,bars,clubs,motels(ehem) is very famous as well.

Kris

....Land properties are managed by his mom in the Sier Company

....and air,land and water transportation are managed by his father in their Tigerlines Company. Manufacturers of vehicles and new vehicles as well.

....5 Star-class transportation given by them

Suho

....His Father is the President of Korea

...therefore,his father,bonds all of the companies and branches of Korea altogether creating a peaceful and a happy South Korea itslef

Lay

....WC Company or WeCare Company.

...many hospitals,clinics,drugstores, are in their hold....and medicines are being approved of them. And they are inventing new ones as well.

Baekhyun

....PowerZ Company

...all utilities are generated by them

...such as electricity produced in the most efficient way,and clean water for everyone everyday

.....some Make-up stores as well are owned by them like Etude,Nature Republic,CuteShie.

....expensive face surgeries are on them as well,which makes them connect to Lay's WC Company.

Chen

...no company.

...works with the other companies instead. His father is great in planning and advices while his Mom is very intelligent in dealing with problems and is thr Head of the Department of Education.