Mini-fight

"I'm thinking properly if I say,I'm Do Kyungsoo,and I KNOW I'm handsome." And the crowd cheered for the man of balls. Wow,look at that face oh-so-gorgeously made. But when it looks at me,its magic is annoying me already.

"Well then,so what? Your just grabbing Halin away like that?" Geno asks. In times of this kind of scenes,I've gone so tired of it. It can be Luhan and Kris fighting,Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Tao with Sehun about some things or even me and Kyungsoo or Zyle unni and Xiumin oppa well,SO TIREEED. Just let them be. I can just stop them if it goes that far,but for now,let me enjoy the scene. Kekeke~

"Do you have anything in your standards for me to ask your permission? Does she even belong to you?" Kyungsoo asks. Hmmm,the boy's gotta point.

"No,she doesn't belong to anyone nor you. But I asked permission from her parents that we will spend the day together." Woah,Geno that was way Genius. Genous-genius! Jjang dude.

"You can't ask permission to spend the day together because she have classes to attend to as illustrated by the hand-guide of heirs,she must attend it regularly unless with a reasonable situation that she can't." Why,this boy's intellectual advantage is very handy right now. But yeah,he's right alright.

"I'm sorry then but I already did asked for permission." Geno grabbed my left arm and pulled me towards him but its like my other half was glued to Kyungsoo leaving me stretched in their middle. My,oh my,despicable situations today is overloading.

Help? Nope,Star Section on the other side of the parking lot stucked too. Kris and Luhan in the middle of their useless aruguement of their not-so-noticeable flaws. Sehun and Tao racing the world for who has a better hyung which is useless too. Ms. Yoon out of coverage area. The principal probably not even knowing that such situation in the parking lot exists. Calling Mom and Dad is kinda over the belt.

Its all up to me,again.

"She made a promise to me that she will tour me around school today." Geno says pulling me making eye contact with Kyungsoo.

"SHE,is not going anywhere with you a non-Star Section student nor an heir to any of the highest companies in Korea." D.O. pulled me towards him closer,with the crowd screaming everytime the two argues.

"She is." Geno pulls me back. Oh c'mon,do I look like rope? One more time and I'm gonna-

"NOT."

"She is!"

"NOT."

"STOOOOP IT!" I released both my arms from the both of them. "I am not going anywhere with anyone,okay?" I say as I calm my inner self. Because Inner Self is my friend who doesn't want to come out if not needed. And only needed in times of Patience Crisis.

"Okay." Kyungsoo smiles. Why is he so against Geno,huh? Why does he care about me now? This boy has some serious problems of being bipolar. Its like he's main goal currently is just to stop me from going with Geno today. Why?

Don't tell me he's...

"You said you'll tour me around. I even went to the extent of getting introduced to your parents." Geno says as he looked at me.

'Wah,he's been introduced to the Kim's.' The crowd reacts and blabbers things about it. So what so special?

"Of course,I never break a promise." I said with a comforting smile. Especially when he needs it. He's new having no friends yet but me. I don't want him wandering alone,like err,a loner. And especially a gorgeous one like him shouldn't be alone,he'll die if you know what I mean.

"Kansahamnida Lin Ri. I guess we should just meet again later,you've got company already which I don't want to go against with. I don't want to upset you." Geno smiles and went back to his open car and left to park it as the crowd splitted in half with flashes of camera all around.