Kabanata 48

Kabanata 48

"Hey twin brother, it's about time." ani Clea nang pumasok siya sa kwarto naming magpipinsan. Ang puso kong kanina pa kabog ng kabog ay mas lalong nagwala ngayon. Clea tapped my shoulder then sweetly smiled at me. "Everything will be fine Cloud, she will be a Clinton few minutes from now." she assured me.

I can't forget the day she said yes to me, I can't forget the day she decided to be my girlfriend. "Seriously nirentahan mo ang buong EK?" ani Ivy.

"So what I can buy that place anyway." she rolled her eyes on me. I want to ask her now formally, I want to ask her to be my girl. 

"If you go there and kayo lang yung tao makakahalata na agad si Amelia." ani Clea. "You need other people around para hindi obvious na may plano ka." 

"Hindi ba namin nasabi na kinuntsaba niya kami?" ani Caden. "Tatalunin niya yung proposal ko kay Clarisse." natatawang saad niya. 

"Show-off assholes." ani Ivy. Nagtawanan ang mga pinsan ko habang pinaplano namin ang proposal ko kay Amelia. 

"Stop touching your rolex dude." saway ni Caden sakin. Nagdadatingan na ang mga bisita, ang mga naging kaibigan ni Amelia, ang mga kaibigan ko at ang mga kamag-anak naming dalawa. The girls are wearing pastel pink gowns and the boys are in their tuxedos. 

"What if Amelia runs away?" ani Matthew. 

I stared at him so he will know that I don't like what he just said. Natatawa niyang tinaas ang kamay niya. "Nah she won't escape, this is an island dude and I know you won't let that happen." aniya.

"If she tries to run away I will fucking beg on my knees until she realized that I am the only one for her." 

My heart is pounding really hard when the song started. I'm scared but excited as hell. Then my cousins and some of our close friends went out to support me. I get down on bended knees, throwing away all the fear out in my head. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

And the moment she smiled at me and say yes to me is one of the most memorable thing that happened in my life. Formally she's mine, she's my girl, my one and only girl.

"You scared son?" ani daddy. He hugged me as well as mom. Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes. 

"Mom don't cry." then I hugged her.