Chapter 1

"At Sonic house, a two story building with a blue paint job, right beside it was the garage with a yellow paint job, with the tornado parked inside, inside there was a little yellow two tailed fox walking up the stairs, covering both his ears bothered from the annoying alarm ringing across the house"

Sonic: Ugh(sonic waking up from alarm and from the constant pounding at his door)

Tails: Sonic get up (Tails yelled from the other side of the door)

Sonic: Five more minutes(sonic said sleepily)

Tails: You were given five more minutes two hours ago

Sonic: Ugh just let me sleep

Tails: What am I gonna do with you (Tails said over a sigh when he noticed someone ringing the door, heading down stairs tails then opened the door to reveal cream the rabbit holding her chao cheese between her arms"

Cream: Hi Tails how are you doing (Cream said with a small bow, her Chao flew from her arms and attempted the same movement, only to start spinning wildly in the air)

Tails: Oh hi Cream I'm just trying to get Sonic to wake up is all (Tails said with grin pointing his thumb over his shoulder towards the stair case)

Cream: oh I think I can get him up (Cream said, Tails then motioned for her to follow him, and the two walked up stairs, Tails opened the door as loudly as he could but Sonic was still resting in bed ignoring the constant beeping, Cream then walked over to his bed and leaned in next to his ear) Mr. Sonic, Mrs. Amy is being attacked by a one of Mr.Eggman's newest robots at the center of town (Cream said softly)

Sonic: WHAT!!! (Sonic's eyes shot open, he then leapt from his bed pulled his shoes on, and zoomed out the door leaving behind nothing but a blue blur)

Tails: Huh why didn't I think of that, By the way thanks cream (Tails said with a giggle)

Cream: No problem Mr. Tails, I just hope Mr. Sonic isn't to angry with me

Tails: I'm sure he's fine now come on, I gotta make breakfast

"An hour later the two were sitting at the breakfast table enjoying their meal of Oats and OJ while watching a news report of strange tremors Knuckles walked in holding a cup of joe"

Sonic: GASP!!! (Sonic breaths heavily as he burst through the back door into our house) I ran around the entire city at top speed I ran in the sewers and I ran across the lake Three time's and I didn't find Amy anywhere,  I then ran across the planet twice to make sure but I found nothing wrong (sonic says as he is breathing heavily)

Tails: That was just a trick to get you outta bed

Knuckles: Ha I can't believe you were tricked by a 7 year old (knuckles said as he was drinking his coffee at the table)

Sonic: Yeah i'm almost as gullible as you are now

Knuckles: Why I outta!

Silver: Calm down you two It's only 7 Am, and there is already a fight going on (Silver said as he and Blaze walked in from the back door)

Blaze: I agree with Silver, why must we start every day with a death threat

Sonic: I dunno I just think its fun teasing Knuckles

Julie-Su: The only one allowed to make fun of Knuckles is me (Julie-su said while she walked into the room holding a news paper)

Sonic: Hey Julie-Su how've you been? (Sonic said while leaning on his chair)

Julie-Su: Fine but a little worried, these tremors are all over, and worse the top scientist have concluded the tremors are happening all over the world, it's like a the world itself is shaking but that would be impossible, so what are we gonna do today?