Chapter 25

"Within the continuation, Nixon put all the colors in their proper places"

Nixon: Finally, thank me that I could see the future, and memorizing the color changing order also helped (the rubix cube had all its colors in the right spot, the colors then changed to green then blue then red, after a few moments the colors started changing rapidly until the cube sunk into the white void floor, tiles started appearing from where the cube sank, the tiles begun spreading until the entire floor was filled with multi colored tiles) alright if what I've learned from video games those mortals created has taught me anything, there is always a third test that scars me on a personal level (a couple a tiles behind Nixon flipped open) Called it (from the open hole a plat form raised, the plat form stopped to reveal a child, the child was short with pale skin, blue emotionless eyes, their hair was blonde, the child looked over to Nixon) Ohhh now I get it, I gotta deal with the guilt I've been suppressing all these millennia's, so what are we gonna argue about?

Young Nixon: You and I both know what we did (The younger version of Nixon said)

Nixon: Yeah I know, I've relived life times of mistakes, every time I am reborn it takes awhile for me to remember but I remember all the same, but your referring to what we did in this lifetime right?

Young Nixon: Yes, after what we did we remembered everything, but the cost was the trust of our friend, the lose of an ally, and the destruction of a world, at the time we were to consumed with rage to care what the mortals thought of us, and we still don't now, we don't care if all the mortals perish, we only care for ourselves 

Nixon: *sigh* I'd be lying if I said you were wrong, but even though I couldn't care less about the mortals that still doesn't change the fact that we were saved by two mortal children, when our power became our enemy, two children came to our rescue, I don't know if that makes me weak, or the mortals strong, but the point is I owe those kids a debt, and I intend to repay it

"Back on top the continuation, The Super Six have all gone Hyper and are fighting Perfect Nazo to a stand still"

Perfect Nazo: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, I WILL- (Nazo didn't have time to finish his banter, Sonic kicked Nazo in the chin, Nazo flew upwards a couple of miles high until he was caught by Scourge, Scourge begun spinning around with Nazo until he let go and threw Nazo right at Shadow and Sanctum, Shadow and Sanctum fired a beam directly into Nazo's chest launching him towards Silver and Steel who both had a giant fist ready to crush Nazo, however Nazo had learned from last time and teleported out of sight behind Steel, Nazo the grabbed Steel and threw him to Silver, Nazo then created a dark energy beam and blasted the two away) *huff* I'm impressed, earlier Hyper form was no better than Super, what happened?

Hyper Scourge: thats for us to know and you to shut up (Scourge spin dashed at Nazo, however Nazo switch spots with Shadow and Scourge was going to fast to stop him self in time, Nazo was beside Sanctum but before he could react Sanctum was kicked in the gut, Sonic ran up and swung a punch behind Nazo, but Nazo ducked and Sonic's punch connected with Sanctums jaw)

Perfect Nazo: DIE (Perfect Nazo created an black energy ball with a purple aura in his hand, the ball rises and then exploded creating a shock wave that knocked all Six away) its been fun playing with all of you but I am already adapting to this situation, soon I will be stronger than any of, and its now time TO END THIS (Nazo flies upwards then holds his hands together, he slowly pulls his hands back creating another black energy ball) This is it hero's, I have put everything I have into the next attack, and once you six are dead I will be remembered as the most powerful being, greater than any hero, ANY GOD, HA HA HA, now prepare for my MASTER BREAKER! (The dark energy ball erupts from Nazo's hands and approaches the Six at an alarming rate)