Chapter 19

"Stacy has finally arrived to the power room, However Eggman and Nazoid are there as well"

Nazoid: So how does that make yah feel daddy, I'm your special boy right?

Eggman: Yes you are, But could you please take care of that fox girl

Nazoid: Oh sure thing, One fox corpse coming right up *BOOM* (Nazoid transformed his hand into a blaster and was about to shoot Stacy until a loud explosion cause the entire death egg to shake AGAIN)

Eggman: Oh what now, Status report Orbot, Where did that explosion come from (Orbot went through the security cameras but none seemed to work all except one)

Orbot: It would appear that massive explosion originated from the confines of our own head quarters destroying all lower facilites

Cubot: Yeah and that explosion came from us, the entire lower half is gone now

Eggman: No, No no no, This isn't happening, I'm gonna wake up and all my forces will still be remaining and I will still be winning (Eggman closed his eyes and pinched himself repeatedly, After a few tries he opens his eye and realizes it's no dream) NANOID KILL HER NOW!!!  

Nazoid: Actually I go by Nazoid now

Eggman: JUST DO IT

Nazoid: Okie dokie (Nazoid begun searching for Stacy but lost sight of her) Where did she go?

Stacy: OVER HERE! (Eggman, Orbot, Cubot, and Nazoid all looked behind them and saw Stacy standing next to the generator the bubble surrounding Nixon was gone)

Nixon: About time, Now then (Nixon snapped his fingers and Stacy, Fang, and Himself were all teleport off the death egg and on the battle grounds, However the moment Nixon touched the ground he got blasted in the head by the robot that was aiming for Steel, Nixon shock the blast off then destroyed the robots) Ah good to be back

Ember: Nixon?, NIXON!, Your free, how? (Ember ran over to her friends side)

Nixon: All thanks to these two mortals (Nixon gestures to Stacy and Fang but they were gone, They both walked over to Steel, who just realized how close to deaths door he was)

Stacy and Fang: Hi

Steel: Hey (Steel looked away already knowing what they were gonna say, but instead they hugged him) Even after all I did *sniff* You still forgive me? (Stacy and Fang both nodded without saying a word, Steel then hugged his adopted children back) Thank you both SO much

Nixon: Yeah yeah yeah, Now then (Nixon snaps his fingers and one after another the airships and drop ships begin to exploded in mid air, the Death egg with looks like a skull thats missing its jaw begins to fall to the ground, after a minute all of the robot forces were destroyed)

Silver: W-We actually did it, WE WON , Finally now we can just sit back and relax~ *OAF* (Silver is suddenly punched in the gut and sent flying, he crashes into multiple piles of robots and destroyed drop ships) 

Blaze: SILVER, Are you alright (Blaze said as she managed to catch Silver before he went flying further)

Silver: I've never been better Mr president, and thank you for this key to the city (Silver said deliriously as he held up a dismembered robot arm, Blaze then carried him back to the battle ground, all of the G.U.N soldiers were firing at a figure that was standing in the middle of the cloud of dust made from the guns, after they ran out of bullets the dust subsided to reveal a grey cybernetic hedgehog)

Nazoid: You done yet?, Cause that was getting BORING~

G.U.N soldier: What is this thing?

G.U.N commander: Relax, there is no way he can handle THIS (the commander pulls out a massive nuclear powered laser cannon, He aimed with the help of three other soldiers, and they fired, it was easily a direct since Nazoid didn't move, The green laser was causing a bright light everyone had to look away to prevent blindness, but after a minute the miniature reactor inside the cannon powered down, The ground was melted, the last sense of peace was gone and a crater 25 feet around circled the spot of impact, However Nazoid was still standing still, He brushed a bit of dust off his shoulder and grinned)