Chapter 24 Hope never dies

"Back on Paradise the people and hero's are looking directly at the massive white ball that is approaching their home at great speeds"

Tails: There must be something we can do!

Knuckles: There isn't, from what Ember said that thing has destroyed the entire multiverse countless times, and each time the multiverse is reborn

Amy: Well we can't just sit  back and let it kill us all, think of the innocent people

Julie-Su: Amy is right we can't sit back, but what can we do?

Omega: We blow it up!

Rouge: Omega sweetie, we can't even get close enough to that thing without being erased in the process

Tails: Well if we can't stop it maybe we can (A lightbulb went non in Tails head, he then flew atop the busted death egg 3.0, he grabbed some parts and made a megaphone) ATTENTION EVERYONE! (Tails screamed at the top of his lungs through the megaphone, the heros from alternate worlds and times all looked over to Tails)

Robo Sonic: What? (One of the hundreds of Sonic's asked)

Tails: That giant white orb is coming this way, and once it makes contact with this world, everyone and everything on it will die, as will any other world that comes into contact with it (The other hero's begun murmuring among themselves, Tails tried to get their attention once more but he was completely drowned out, Knuckles walked over to Tails) 

Knuckles: leave this to me (Knuckles grabbed the megaphone and went to a slightly higher spot than Tails) *ahem* HEY (Knuckles yelled in deep tough voice, his voice echoed across the now silent wreckage, the alternate Hero's all looked over to Knuckles who handed the megaphone to Tails once again)

Tails: Uh thanks Knuckles

Knuckles: No prob kid (Knuckles said as he went down the wreckage to the others)

Tails: Okay um hi everyone, like I was saying this world is going to be destroyed and there is nothing we can do to stop it, but there is something we could do, We can move the people of this world to one that is much further back, a world to far for it to reach us

Zombie Silver: What about our worlds? 

Tails: W-we can move them too

Mummy Knuckles: All of them?, that must be what? 100 million people?

Techno Tails: 60 quadrillion, and thats for the people closest to that thing, don't forget the multiverse is forever growing, so I pretty sure we can find a world that will be safe for awhile and once it gets to us we can find another world even further from it

Ghost Shadow: Except that thing is apparently growing faster than the multiverse, soon it will have absorbed every single dimension and killed everyone that has or while have existed

Iron Amy: Then thats it, we can't do anything, all those innocent people are gonna *sob* Die! (many of the younger hero's begun to cry, while the older begun to wonder what they could possibly do

Tails: No, we can save people we can (Blaze walks over to Tails and pulls the megaphone outta his hand)

Blaze: IS THAT WHAT YOU ALL THINK?!, THAT SAVING EVERYONE IS TRULY IMPOSSIBLE?! (Blaze yelled through the megaphone, everyone stopped crying and looked over to her) We can save those people, and we will, if we all work together we can get through this, many of you have don't great things and have earned the title of hero, you have saved your world, you have defeated countless evil's, and you untied the people, but there are also those of you who haven't done any of that, those of you that are scared of whats to come, those of you who don't want to do harm, but there is one thing you all have forgotten, its that your not alone, everyone here is scared, and its not just for themselves, its for your families, your loved ones, the people you care  about, We are all scared but its okay to be scared, fear is a tactic villains use to make us weak, but fear is something everyone has, its what makes us alive, its what makes us hero's, to face our fears and to stand against the most powerful of villains, that is what makes us all great, doing great things doesn't make you a hero's, doing whats right is (The hero's begun chanting and screaming with joy, shooting laser beams into the air, Blaze walked back down and handed Tails the megaphone)