Chapter 5

"At Paradise"

Theo: good luck you three

Blaze: I will be waiting for you Silver

Silver: I won't be long my little fire cat

Amy: Be safe Sonikku

Sonic: No need to worry Ame's 

Knuckles: Got everything you need?

Shadow: Yes and if you two are done can we go now? (Sonic, Silver, and Shadow leap through a portal)

Amy: Will they be safe?

Theo: I don't know, I can barely get glimpses into that world so all we can do is wait (Just then they heard a loud explosion) Their here, ALRIGHT EVERYONE BATTLE STATIONS

"With Sonic, Silver, and Shadow"

Sonic: Whoa, this place is awesome (Sonic looks around to find more floating islands than clouds in the sky)

Silver: Yeah, look at that (Silver points to fountain made entirely out of gold and jewels horse statues hanging from the corners pouring a sparkling substance into the fountain)

???: Ah you must be new deities 

Shadow: Um yes and you would be?

Hermes: Call me Hermes, messenger of the gods, and thievery

Sonic: Ok well um I am uh... (Sonic, and Shadow were thinking carefully what to say)

Silver: He is Maurice god of the wind, I am Venice god of the mind, and The Grumpy one over there is Terios God of Shadows (Silver said as convincingly as he could)

Hermes: Uh huh, We don't get new Gods usually, most times it's a Half-Ling, or something well welcome To the Land of the God's, this is where we deity's come to for R and R, and there have been a lot of action recently, Since those three hedgehogs from Moebius started causing trouble, but I hope you have a good time here (Hermes then dashed of at speeds rivaling sonic)

 Sonic: Wow that guy is fast, Also call me Maurice again and you will have two black eyes 

Shadow: But why did he think were deity's?

Silver: Well it could be the aura around our bodies (Silver pointed out then everyone looked at themselves and noticed they were glowing, Sonic as glowing a light blue, Shadow was glowing a dark red, and Silver was glowing a cyan green)

Sonic: Theo must of coated our bodies in Divine energy to allow us to blend in

Shadow: Well no matter right now all I care about is finding where this Absolute Ruler is (Just then all the conversations stopped, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked right at the three)

Silver: Uh oh I think we said something we shouldn't have (And the they were attacked)

Zeus: None of you shall see the Master none of you are worthy not even I king of the Greek gods Zeus (Zeus threw another lightning bolt at Sonic)

Sonic: Whoa chill it sparky (Sonic the spin dashed at Zeus sending him threw a wall)

Zeus: Pitiful weakling such attacks have no effect on me (He got up brushed some dirt of his shoulder and attacked again)

Jupiter: I am the King of the Roman God's Jupiter, and you shall not proceed and further (He throws a lightning bolt at Shadow and hits him in the chest)

Silver: Okay this is getting outta hand (Silver was about the use his Psychokinesis but he got hit in the back of the head with... Chocolate?)

Royal guard:(The attack was from a guy that resembled a Royal guard) Okay that is enough don't make me end this now with my Cocoakinesis (This seemed to scare most of the Gods in the area but Sonic, Silver, and Shadow didn't understand, the royal guard looked like an avg soldier but they were short)