Chapter 11

Nixon: Alright and the battle of Silver the hedgehog Vs Crocus the Koala, And Venice the hedgehog shall begin now, Rules are same as last time, you will not be able to teleport back until the match is over, Once you DO teleport back then all fighters shall be restored to their peak forms, The fight Begins NOW! (Nixon teleport Silver and Crocus to another world)

Silver: Whoa, I am never gonna get used to that (Silver noticed this world was a dessert, there were dunes everywhere, no cacti however, and the heat it was almost too unbearable almost like he was in an oven, Silver looked up and noticed something odd, There were three suns in the sky) What the heck?, whats with the extra sun's?

Crocus: This is a galaxy with multiple sun's and only one plant's, The sun's rotate around this large planet from all sides, preventing it from ever becoming night, because of this life hasn't been able to sprout, Now that you have been given the history of this rock we should greet our new friend right? (Crocus pointed to an ominous black cloud, The cloud then raced right towards silver)

Silver: WHAT THE HECK?! (The black cloud encompasses Silver, and enters his mouth, seconds later it came back out but this time it was taking shape, First it grew arms similar to Silver's, then it grew legs also, next its chest finally formed and finally the head, The creature looked almost identical to Silver except it's fur was darker, the bracelets around his arms and legs was red instead of teal, and his eyes were black, and the iris was red, The fake looked around until it saw Silver)

Venice: AH you must be my other half, You may call me Venice (Venice bow's gentlemanly) Well what are we waiting for let the fun begin (Out from Venice's back came four black arms with a red glow around they surrounded silver) Too easy

Crocus: You disappoint me Silver (Crocus creates armor out of chocolate and charges at Silver)

Silver: This is gonna suck so bad (Silver flew of into the air and was looking for something to throw at them, But all he could see was sand, sand, and more sand) Great I am at a complete disadvantage here (Silver noticed Venice was also flying straight at him except he had a couple of red swords surrounding him) H-how are you doing that?, Creating weapons with you powers?

Venice: You should not be surprised Steel did the same thing when us stabbed last time we saw him (Silver recalls the time when Steel came outta nowhere and threw a knife at him) I simply did the same thing he did

Silver: But how can you do that and I can't?

Venice: Good question maybe its because I am the ORIGINAL (This comment shocked Silver, Crocus created a huge pillar from the ground and used it to rise up to Silver, Crocus then created a massive bat outta chocolate and slammed it into Silver, Sending him flying)

Silver: OW (Silver got up from the crater he created with his body, and looked around, Silver noticed Venice floating in the air) AH HA (Silver used his psychokinesis to grab onto Venice)

Venice: Oh dear me what ever shall I do (Venice teleport out of Silvers grasp)

Silver: Wha-What but how?

Venice: Its like I just said (Venice teleport right in front of Silver and whispered into his ear) I am the original and you are the fake (Silver got hit right in the stomach and was sent flying, Silver just starred in disbelief as Venice, and Crocus were both running right at them

"Back at Paradise"

Knuckles: THIS IS UNFAIR, You said he would be just as strong as Silver yet his copy can create weapons with his Psychokinesis and teleport, Silver can't do that

Nixon: On the contrary, Anything Silver can do So can Venice, Silver simply doesn't have the killer instinct to do these kind of things

Julie-Su: But silver wouldn't do those kind of things