Ch. 7

"Hey! Just listen I just told you why I can't come in today Mr. Nors!! My cat died and I need time off, he was my mothers..," Stella told him trying to convince him with the lie.

You could hear Mr. Nors' voice raising through the phone.

"Stella, you better be here tomorrow because I need my number one receptionist. Get it, got it, good!" he said hanging up the phone at the end.

She rolled her eyes in embarrassment because she lied. But there was no way she was going to work with her face looking like this. Berkeley was sitting on the counter judging her, because of the lie.

"Oh what do you care Berk?!" she said rolling her eyes.

Micheal was just heading into the office for the morning. When he walked in there was a pretty long red haired woman. She was staring very hard at him and smiling, like she was waiting for his arrival. Micheal gave her a weird look and just kept walking.

"What do we have today Miriam?" He asked.

"Well sir, not much but you do have a new personal assistant! She's right over there," she said pointing behind him. He knew exactly who she was talking about. Micheal turned and the woman was still in the exact same spot, holding a brown briefcase. She had on this nice fuchsia dress with a form fitting black belt. The dress was paired with a nice pair of black shiny heels.

"Actually I'm his personal confidante or secretary. Either way I'm still at his side here at the firm," she said giving Micheal a smile. He walked over to her and introduced himself.

"Hi, Micheal Daimler! How are you?"

        "I'm fabulous, my name is Anastasia Skyle. It's nice to meet your acquaintance! I'm happy to be working with you at the firm," she responded. They both smiled at each other.

Micheal saw her long beautiful hair stream down her back. He thought Anastasia was very beautiful. "Well Miss Anastasia, you will have a very pleasurable time here," he told her with excitement.

"And why is that Mr. Daimler?"

"Because of alll the coffee," he said shouting at her.

Micheal turned around throwing his hand up in the air and heading for his office. Anastasia followed him walking fast behind.

Micheal came to his office and sat down in his chair. The computer was on and he logged in, and his office smelled of coffee beans and ink.

        "So Anastasia, tell me about yourself, where you're from, your interests, like and dislikes," he asked her. She was sitting down on the chair across from him waiting patiently.

         "Well, I'm from Dallas, Texas. I have a big family as well as a dog named Dumpy. He's a black lab who only likes wet dog food. A dad who's in love with coffee. I like to take pictures of anything and everything, I love pie any kind. And last I love the weekends because it's when I have time off to enjoy life and-."

        "Wait wait wait... so your saying you don't enjoy life, well Miss. Skyle I will see to it that you stay here in Oregon. Is it a wonderful fine place with lots of kind people," Micheal told her while she was smiling.

        "Wow, you are very sure of yourself," she said while she pulled her long auburn hair in front of her. Anastasia was very nervous and intimidated by Mr. Daimler. She began to twirl her hair in nervousness and looked straight into his eyes.

        "I think when you have this type of job you have to be sure of yourself! You know?"

        "Yea of course, Mr. Daimler if I do say so myself you have a very nice smile," she complimented him.

        "Aww well thanks Miss Skyle, I noticed your pretty smile as well along with those gorgeous eyes!"

       They both are  flirting but they didn't realize; they thought it was just kind manner. They stared at each other for a long moment gazing into each other's eyes.

       "The first thing I need you to do is get me a nice cup of coffee, and make copies of this time share. Can you do that for me Miss Skyle?"

        "Yes sir, i sure can. How would you like your coffee?"

        "As dark and rich as that lovely hair of yours."

       She blushed and grabbed the papers off of his desk, and rushed out of the room. Her black heels made the most satisfying sound on the gray tile. Micheal watched the back of her as she walked away, she had a nice hourglass figure, with nice legs. And the long auburn red hair he loved.