Ch. 9

Micheal thought she was kind of taking along time to finish her duties. So he came out of his office and walked across the hall, into the copier room.

There she was standing in the doorway, as stiff as a board. "Miss Skyle, are you alright?"

Anastasia turned around and looked at him with the biggest smile. "I'm fine sir, here are your not stained papers I copied for you, and your rich, dark coffee!"

He almost fainted because of her weird behavior, it was like she was in this weird trance. His face turned disturbed from the way she acted. But she still found her and her body still attractive.

"I think that I'm going to like it here...plus I'm very quick on my....-" she said as she slowly laid on the floor. Mr. Daimler quickly caught her in his arms, as she sank into them with her lifeless body.
Hero he auburn hair draping over her body, like a blanket. A slight chill swept the hallway, the window was opened.

"Miss Skyle? Miss Skyle!!!," saying her name getting higher and higher with his voice.

She quickly came to and looked up at Micheal. It was like right out of a movie when they both looked at each other. Anastasia put her hand to her head and rubbed it in confusion. This was definitely not like her to just black out.

"Are you ok Miss Skyle? You fainted out of nowhere," he asked looking like a concerned parent. "Please you can call me Ana or Anastasia, and yes but I have a tiny headache," she told him looking around.

"Would you like me to take you home-"

"No, its fine I'm fine, I just saw this odd woman in here. She was just giving me this odd glare," he began to tell him. The clock read 7:80 am.

"... and she had this beautiful blonde hair, with a familiar face," they both said simultaneously! Ana got up with Mr. Daimler helping her. She grabbed the copies off of the floor and the coffee off the desk.

The copies were no longer stained and the coffee was perfectly fine. "I think you need to go home," Micheal told her. She nodded in agreement and went back to his office to grab her things. Micheal escorted outside to her car.

"Drive safe and stay warm, Miss Anastasia!" Micheal said to her. She hopped in the car, and drove off smiling at Mr. Daimler.

Ring! Rinng! Micheal grabbed his phone out of his suit pocket, it was Stella.

"Hey Micheal, are we still up for dinner?"

"Of course Stell, meet you at 7 after work. I'll come 'round your place and pick you up."

"Sounds good!" Stella said hanging up the phone.

Micheal headed back in to the building to finish his work for the day.