Ch.12

*Micheal's POV*     

By every passing minute it felt like the smoke was growing thicker and darker. This big emptiness filled my stomach, and growing with fear. The woman was making me anxious for me and Stella, or maybe it was Stella. As she walked closer it was the blonde woman again.

        But now she's only wearing a dark long trench coat. I was looking at her red heels and thought of Stella. My watch started beeping and it was 6:00; but how. Was this a alternate dimension we have entered, through this weird red smoke.

        Her face was all distorted and melting, it was like her face was wax. She started coming closer, and I thought to myself was this gonna be another rose crushed in my hand.

       The woman was swaying her hips and dancing while swinging herself. Humming along to the Julie London song, that me and Stella were dancing to. She turned herself around and her clothes began falling and new ones grew on her. It was like she was a caterpillar. This was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. I walked closer, curious as to what she was doing. I was already weirded out by this woman, but wanted to help her. The blonde seemed to look lost at some points.

        "What is your name?" I asked. She turned to look as if I had ran her cat over with my car. Her face soon began to come back. It was back to her soft white face with red lips.

        "Do you know who I am now? Did I frighten your stomach?" she asked speaking so softly.

        "I don't understand... this doesn't-"

        "-Make sense, remember what I told you...?"

        This woman was extremely confusing... I had no idea what her problem was.

        "How did we get her?"

        "You mean we? Me and you," she said almost whispering. She looking at me as she was lusting for my life in a sense. The smoke wrapped and intertwined with her body. Leaving only the upper half of her body visible.

        "What no me and Stella! Where is she?" I said to her. I had forgotten all about Stella, I had to look for her in case she was in danger.

        "Bobby, you silly, it's me Maddy. Mhmmm this is our song," she said hugging herself. She went back to swaying her hips and humming to herself.

        "Look lady I don't know who you are, but I need to find someone important, so please leave," I told her asking nicely. She stopped and came up to me stroking my black hair. Maddy as she called herself, was looking into my eyes as if I knew her. Which I didn't but she was such a familiar person. I reached up and grabbed her wrist and pulled it down slowly. I could see she was growing red in the eyes with anger.

        I was staring at her face, but then the red smoke turned into black smoke and she grabbed my neck. Choking me and choking me telling me to turn it off. To turn off the music, the record, or to turn my brain off mentally?!? I don't know what she wanted. Her face went back to being this goopy mess, she then whispered in my ear, "Everything's all wet now..."

        Then everything went black. It was like I was lucid dreaming.