Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Jonathan sat silently on the bed waiting for T's arrival when another heart attack hit him. He screamed out in pain grabbing onto his shirt once more. In came a woman with platinum blonde hair and cold blue eyes. She watched with not emotion on her face as Jonathan squirmed from pain. She just used her telekinesis power T had bestowed upon her and walked out of the room with crying Jonathan.

She really didn't care much about other people. She lived to serve T as best as she could. His father had assigned her to be his assistant and she will serve him to the end. She opened the door to a laboratory where two giant glass tubes were at the center. She opened the left and placed an exhausted Jonathan in it. She closed it and went to her station.

"He's in the separation machine sir," the female said as Brian came in the room with Brock following him.

"Excellent Alice what would this plan be with you," he said making her blush in the slightest.

Brock took noticed and quickly kissed Brian on the lips. Alice looked away and focused on the machine. Brock broke the kiss and smirked at her. Brian just smiled and stared into Jonathan as he slowly got up.

"Brian?," Jonathan said his eyes widening as he saw the Irish man standing there.

"It's so nice to see you. I hope the poison hasn't hurt you too badly I still need you alive," Brian said but saying the last part softly.

"I thought you moved," Jonathan said.

"I really didn't I just had to make it looked like I moved," Brian said smiling widely.

"Why?" Jonathan asked.

"Because it's a part of the prophecy," he said and Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"You believe it too," Jonathan mumbled and Brian punched the glass shocking Jonathan a bit.

"Believe it? I'm making it happen," Brian said walking back to the hidden Brock.

"What is this," Jonathan asked touching the glass.

"This machine is going to separate you and Delirious. He's going to appear in that tube over there," Brian said pointing to the empty tube.

"Now this will separate the two of you but you'll still be connected as one," Brian said watching carefully as his team prepared the machine.

"What do you mean," Jonathan asked making Brian smile.

"You are the main vessel Jonathan. Delirious will have his own body but he can't die. He can die as many times as he likes but he will always... re-spawn alive," he said.

"So like GTA then," Jonathan said.

"Ding ding ding. Except if you die Jonathan so will he isn't that exciting," Brian said.

"Sir the machine is ready to be activated," Alice said.

"Good let's begin," Brian said pushing the start button.

Jonathan screamed out in pain as electricity shot throughout of him. He felt like he was being ripped in half and it hurt. He was glowing as a figured was slowly appearing in the other tube. Brian watched with excitement as a copy of Jonathan appeared in the tube. Soon screams of one turned into screams of two as Delirious had appeared in the other tube getting the same treatment.

"It was a complete success sir," Alice said as she powered off the machine.

Jonathan sat down hugging himself as he tried to calm down. Delirious was still standing slightly leaning against the glass for support. He looked over to the left and saw Jonathan on the ground hugging himself. He then looked back to his hands squeezing them softly. He never really expected to have a body of his own but the sudden warmth he felt when Jonathan was there was gone.