Chapter 68

Chapter 68 End

"Let's get Jonathan out of that Machine," Luke yelled out making his way towards the machine.

"Oh yeah hold on," Brian said as he got out of Brock's hug.

Brian made his way to the machine and pressed what seemed like random buttons. The case in the middle popped open and Luke gently took Jonathan out holding him in his arms. Jonathan was knocked unconscious but was breathing lightly. Marcel let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. He walked to Luke and placed his hand on Jonathan's cold wet face starting to heal him.

"Let's get off this building," Delirious said the battle slowly taking his toll on his body.

Alice watched as everyone left the building. Alice looked at the crushed button on the ground. All her life she only had the plan and now that it was over she had no reason to exist. She closed her eyes and let herself be consumed in her power. Once she felt the last person leave the building, she released everything inside.

"GUYS MOVE," Brian yelled out seeing the blast from the top of the roof.

Everyone ducked to the ground as the building behind them shook. A white blinding light engulfed the whole area. Once it was over the building they were in was just a crater. Brian stood shock as Brock put his hand on his shoulder.

"Let's head back to our base," Delirious said and they made their way there.

Jonathan laid on a cot as Marcel held his hand trying to heal the best he could. Luke stood next to Marcel watching over the two people he has watched when they were little. Marcel was getting tired but he had to make sure Jonathan would be okay. Evan laid on the cot next the trio as Brock decided to take care of his wounds. Brian sat on a different cot talking with Tyler and Craig. Lui and David say in the couch as Minx sat with Krism.

"You should take a break Marcel," Luke said and he shook his head.

"I just need to heal him some more," Marcel said squeezing Jonathan's hand harder.

"You've done all you can Marcel it won't hurt to take a break," Luke told him slowly easing Marcel's hand off of Jonathan's.

"Alright," Marcel said as he slumped in the chair watching Jonathan.

"You put him through hell didn't you," Tyler said making Brian frown.

"Yeah... Power really did consume me," Brian said looking down towards the ground.

"I don't blame you for anything," Jonathan  whispered slightly making everyone gasp.

Everyone surrounded Jonathan but Evan stayed sitting on the cot. Jonathan looked towards him but looked away. He quickly tried to sit up but he felt hands holding him down.

"You need some rest," Luke said.

"All I ever did was lay on a fucking table and I want to sit my ass down on this bed," Jonathan argued which they let him sit up.

"I don't get why you all don't hate me," Brian said feeling guilty about his actions.

"Because some crazy people planted the idea in your head instead of letting fate do itself," Jonathan said as he was handed a cup of water.

"You're Dad should be the one to blame honestly," Brock said.

"Oh no I hate you," Delirious said and Jonathan glared at him, "but I hate everyone so."

"What are we going to do from now on," Jonathan said.

"Me and Krism are going to leave the city and go back to London," Minx said, "we'll be actually going now."