Chapter 20

"LOGANG! TODAY'S HER BIG DAY!" Logan screamed into the vlog camera as Brendan zoomed into him intensely like he always did. 

"I'm moving out, the papers have been signed, the place has been checked out and I'm moving literally just down the hall!" I exclaimed I was originally going to be below Logan, but there were no places below him, "Legit I could have probably bought the place off Logan, but that'd be weird! So new place! Let's go!" 

We ran down the hall and once we entered Logan immediately smashed a plate that I knew I'd end up cleaning up later. The place had the same exact format as Logan's, except I'd be changing a lot of it to be me, an apartment that looked like it was owned by a beauty vlogger. 

We walked around the place for a while getting bored, so we went into Logan's place and started moving all of my stuff into my apartment then I realized I'd have to go shopping for new furniture.

Logan just sat on the floor since there was no furniture in my apartment, but he vlogged and showed Bamm-Bamm in the frame exploring my apartment. That's when there was a knock on the door, I knew exactly how it was, but Logan didn't. 

I went over to the door and opened it to see Daniel, Jack, and Zach. Jonah and Corbyn were too busy recording, so they weren't able to come over. 

"Heyyyy! IT'S EMMA'S BOYFRIEND, DANIEL, AND IT'S JACK AND ZACH! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?" Logan questioned he actually had no idea why they were there. 

"Emma invited us," Zach answered, "We had nothing better to do anyway, well Jack probably wanted another tattoo..." 

"OH YEAH, JACK! SHOW THEM OFF! Daniel, Zach, are you two gonna get tattoos!" Logan exclaimed and Jack showed his arms with the rose that was for his little sister, and the matching tattoo he got with his mom, saying that God is greater than the ups or downs. I thought Jack was so sweet in that sense, I was just waiting for him to get a 1/5 tattoo. 

"Why's there no furniture?" Daniel asked ignoring Logan's question, which meant he hadn't really thought of it. 

"All he wants to see in this apartment is a bed," Zach winked at the vlog camera, "Now we're all going to Ikea without Logan since we're better vloggers, and we'll be back!" 

"WAIT, WHAT!" Logan exclaimed, "I NEED VLOG CONTENT! IM COMING WITH!" 

"Yaaay!" I cheered as he picked me up, flipped me, and ran out the door with all the other boys except for Daniel who stayed by my side. 

"I still don't get how he does that," Daniel commented and then we began walking together down the hall to the parking garage to get to Ikea. We were driving to Jake's to borrow his truck. 

"I don't either, but it's Logan, so... Anyway, Danny, it's been a couple days since our last date, so I was thinking, how about seeing a movie this Friday?" 

"Of course, I love spending time with you," Daniel smiled, "Like now, so I get the few extra minutes to do this."

Daniel stopped me right in front of the elevator area and then he grabbed my waist and began kissing me as I kissed back. That's when the elevator bell rang for us to go down, but I saw Logan, Jack, and Zach, but Daniel didn't bother to pull away until after they saw us. 

"Well, if we knew you two would have been doing this we wouldn't have come..." Logan trailed off it was obviously a joke because Logan would have come no matter what, "Anyway come on! Let's go, we were waiting and came back up to see what you guys were doing." 

I blushed and Daniel held my hand as we went down the elevator and into the parking lot. We drove to Jake's house and since he wasn't home we were just given the keys to his truck by Erika. We quickly left and began driving to Ikea, where we'd shop for furniture for my apartment and get lost. 

We shopped around the Ikea for literally three hours and once it came time to buy everything, I was a little nervous thinking everything would be too overpriced, which it was. 

When I was told the amount of money I needed I got a little nervous thinking about how after I bought everything I wouldn't have enough to buy other things, which I realized I didn't have to worry about because my channel was growing at a rate similar to Logan's, and I have to admit all my success has been only because of Logan and the Why Don't We Boys. 

I was so proud of all my fans though, even though I did get a ton of hate for always being around the Why Don't We boys and dating Daniel, I couldn't let it get to me. Logan would never let me be sad about just some hate, he was used to it enough to the point where he just kept trying. 

I never understand how Jake dealt with all the haters though and annoying fans. Logan always had it better when we were little and he still does, Jake is still just the boy I remember from Ohio who hasn't changed, meanwhile there was Logan. Logan was the complete opposite, where the only thing that changed about him was his humor. 

I got home from Ikea and dropped off all the crates and brought the truck back to Jake's house where he still wasn't home, probably since he was at the new house, so I drove back to my apartment and all of the boys came with me to help set up my furniture, which took longer than the time we spent in Ikea deciding on everything. 

"Emma, you know if you did daily vlogs I think your channel would grow faster," Logan told me he was vlogging everything and I just agreed, since one I wanted my fans to see who I was behind all the Daniel and Logan things, and two I needed the views, subscribers, and money after buying all the furniture and the new apartment.