Chapter 32

One thing is for certain, I should've thought about the cameras first. Thank God for a good buddy who still does this for a living. Having a good camera system is key to my mission. It's so much easier to keep an eye on what she does with Michael O'Neill. Plus I got to see her reaction over her friend's death and the phone call. That was a bonus for me. Back to Michael. My Cheyenne wants this guy's fortune and house. It makes total sense. Money, the only reason to be with someone like him. Clearly, he thinks he's better than everyone else, but soon, very soon, he will find out he's nothing and that will prove Cheyenne belongs to me.

She'll soon realize she's in love with me.

Infuriated, I grabbed the monitor with my hands. "Why do you have to be so frustrating, Cheyenne? Why?" I shouted. "For once in your life, stop being a stupid bitch! I love you!" I laid my head on the desk and began to weep. "I love you." Suddenly, with a jolt, I slung my head back and cackled. "What am I crying for? Of course she loves me. She'll come back to me. Cheyenne's smarter than that." I stopped cackling and pounded my fists on the desk. "You're mine, Cheyenne. You belong to me."

I watched her move down the hallway and smiled. "Soon we'll be together-forever."