Chapter 18

I watched to ensure Cheyenne was safe in her apartment, alone. I know they couldn't see me, because I was well hidden from their view. The unknown man was now back in his car and driving away. I thought after I ransacked her apartment and slashed her tires, she would turn to me. No. She turned to her sister and friend. Now this creep. How could she be so stupid? I'm the only one who has ever been there for her. Why doesn't she realize I'm the only one who truly cares about her? How dare she go out with another man!

Now I have to do something drastic. It's a shame she has to force my hand like this, but the end result will be worth it. She will come running to me. When I have her, I will never let her go.

Never. If she ever tries to leave me, I will punish her severely. I'm in love with her and I will make her see that I'm the only one for her. I'll always be there for her. She's the one for me and me alone.

I had to make a split second decision. Do I follow him or don't I? I have to know who she's dating and whom I'm up against. It'll help me figure out what to do with him. He won't take her from me. I'll make sure of it. I'll cut him out of the picture one way or the other.