on my way

Just a Month ago i graduated high school. EXCITING RIGHT!!! Well it is im free, for know im going to visit my brother Ashton i haven't seen him in like 6 months. i sound so dramatic i know but we are only a year apart so we are really close. I miss my brother so much. since leaving Sydney after my stay for Christmas all i can think about is seeing him again he had nice friends but i didn't talk to them often. Now that i think of it i only saw then 2 times the day i got their and Christmas. it doesn't bother me though . don't get me wrong i would want to know them but i was only their for a week and i didn't want to have friends i only see like 3 times a year and miss them all the time. But their is one thing i can't get outta my head since Christmas . Ashton's friend Luke . when i was their he would stare at me when i saw him and he would bit his lip and tug on his lip ring with his teeth it was so cute. or the way he would rub the back of his neck and look so nervous it was so cute but i never acted on the crush i had for luke i also never told anyone. Their is one thing for shure when i go see Ashton im only their for him so imma stay away from luke.

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

"FLIGHT 208 MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY NOW BOARDING" the intercom calls my flight so i head to the boarding area. On my way i slam right into someone.
"Oh-oh im so so sorry i wasn't watching where i was going" i apologies.
"It's alright ma'am"
"No it's-"
"Yes it is,im calum"
"Sorry do i know you? I feel like we met before. Oh and im mal-"
"MAL AS IN MAL IRWIN?" wow ok that's a little weird i know i feel like i know him but how does he know my name?
"Umm yeah?" it sounded more like a question than an answer. "I mean yeah thats me i didn't mean that as a question of course thats me." along the way to me seat we talk about the whole thing.
"It's me calum hood. Ashton's friend."
"Sorry i don't remember all you i know i met you but i only remember one." i don't think its a good idea for me to say i only remember Luke what if he figures it out?
"Really? Not sounding rude but you only remember one of us i mean come on we are all good looking how can you only remember one of us?" he laughs "relax im only half joking" he laughs again.
"Oh ok"
"So who is the one you remember other than your brother obviously?"
"Well..umm..uh.."
"Well come one spit it out"he smiles implying he is joking. I can't help but notice his dimples when he smiles they are so noticeable it makes me smile
"Luke"
"Outta all of us you remember luke. Let me get this right. Luke with blonde hair luke?"
"Yeah"
"Luke with a lip piercing?"
"Yup" i say popping the 'p'.
"Luke that spend most of his morning doing his hair?"
"Um yeah thats him"
"OH THAT EXPLAINS A LOT HE WAS ALWAYS NERVOUS AROUND YOU BITTING HIS LIP RING OR RUBBING HIS NECK!!!! LUKE LIKES YOU!!!Well at least thought you where very pretty. He told Ashton and all of us about how he likes you and thinks your pretty." really? Wow i never thought about luke liking me. I guess i have been so caught up in my own feelings i haven't noticed anyone elses feelings.
"Really?" i said that a little to hopefully than i ment to.
"Yeah he did he is a nice guy trust me ."
The pilot comes on the intercom on the plane we will be landing in 1 hour. I lost track of time when talking to calum.
"mal?"
"Yeah cal?"
"After seeing Astion want to come with me to see luke no one told him you were coming so we cam see his reaction."
"I don't think luke likes me that much even at all i mean look at me. I wear heavy eyeliner converse skinny jeans and band shirts all the time with my choker sometimes and of course all my bracelets."
"I was meaning to ask about that can you take them off for me."
"Yeah of course! Trust me im not hiding selfharm marks if thats what you think i haven't cut since i was 15. I don't have scars though i never cut deep enough to leave them and they would heal quicker if i cut shallow." i took off my bracelets and showed Calum my arms.
"See all clean like i said." He gives me an approving nod and tells me is is going to sleep the rest of the way i agreed and did the same. I plugged in my headphones into my phone and clicked a random song amnesia by 5 seconds of summer never heard if them so i click their album cover and instantly see my BROTHER ASHTON THEIRS CALUM AND LUKE AND ....MICHAEL. Befor Calum can go completely asleep i shake him.
"CALUM YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GUYS WHERE A BAND!" i yell quietly.
"I wasn't supposed to tell you Ashton was when you got their. Wait how did you find out anyway?"
"I clicked a random song on my phone and amnesia by 5 seconds of summer came up i looked at the cover and BOOM there you guys where!"
"Ok well im going to sleep"
"Sorry for waking you"
"Its cool" he yawns and so do i i let music play and fall asleep
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

Im waken up by calum poking my cheek telling me were hear. So i get up and start heading to bag clamer thingy mabober. I grab my suitcase and i hear i ding on my phone. Its a text from Ashton.

From Ashton hey sorry couldn't make it to come get you from the air port luke doesn't know you are coming so we are keeping that way till he sees you tomorrow at calums. Call a taxi hears the address to my apartment.

To Ashton cool ok guess what?

Not even a minute later i get a reply.

From Ashton what?!?

To Ashton. I got to be with Calum on the plane eide hear he is nice. We NEED to talk when i get their.

From Ashton. Ok bye

I get a taxi and head for Ashtons house.
@
@
@
@
@

I suck at writing i know but i couldn't help but do this story i like it so far.

What about you?

Comment,like,and share