truth or dare?

1 week later

I woke up really late. The boys don't perform till tomorrow (they have had the last 2 days off) at 8 so we are exploring today. Well i am i don't know about the boys. They are probably playing fifa no doubt. I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. And in the table is pancakes and a note. It says.

Heyyyyyyyyy mal,

We are out to get somethings we need for tomorrow. We made pancakes though just for you even with coco chips in it. Well we didn't make them we popped them in the toaster like the box said. Hope you like we will be back soon.
       Love, mikey:b, ash :) and calpal :p and luke :-|

I think luke is still mad at me for pussing him away. I eat my pancakes and go to sit down. When i walk in luke is standing there with the boys dressed in tux's with their hair in a quiff. They all have the drums guitars and everything set up. Luke looks at me and smiles showing his dimples. Which makes me smile to. I have a feeling whats avout to happen but i cant admit it.
  "Mal sit down" ash orders. I sit down and watch them get ready.
  "Mal i love you and i want to prove my loyalty to you and show you im different. And this is what came to my mind a song. One just for you." They play a beautiful song called 'wherever you are' i wanted to cry but i didn't but a tear slips. They stop and luke comes up to me and wips away the tear. He looks into my eyes.
  "Mal i told you i would show you im different and that i love you and thats what i did and i will do that everyday intill the day your mine again." he starts to cry and i wiped his teara away. He looks at my lips and back. I do the same to him. Before i know it im leaning in to kiss him and so is he. Our lips connect. And we start to kiss. I can't help it any more i pull him closer and kiss him a little harder. Luke pulls away. I whimper at the lose of contact and he smirks.
  "Luke? That was beautiful and lovely. I loved it" he smiles wider. I dont notice the boys i guess they left. "I forgive you luke i have forgave you a while ago and you have proved yourself. And i love you luke i have loved you for a long time." he leans in still smirking and kisses me really quick before pulling away.
  "Mal i love you and im happy you forgive me and i will stil prove myself always and everyday to you. As long as i have you. I don't need anyone else." another tear slips out . and i wipe it away."mal will you give me another chance to be your boyfriend?" i don't want him to work for it anymore he worked for it for weeks.
   "Yes luke i will give you another chance." he hugs me and we sit and watch his favorite show 'how i ment your mother' cuddeling. Ash and the boys come in and sit down looking happeir than can be.
  "Do we have relationships in here or what?" asks calum
  "Yeah calum he is mine now so back off there is no cake!" i say joking and laughing. He looks hurt
  "You traded me in lukey poo!?!?" oh this is going to be interesting.
  "Yes calpal i am. Like she said no more cake you and me no longer exist. Im hers and only hers. And she is all mine so back off ashton." he snuggles his nose in my neck chuckling.
  "Thats my sister she is my blood." he points out. These boys now how to joke unlike my old friends.
  "Oh grab well she is my future wife!!!! BACK OOFFFFFF!!!!" i stop laughing and freeze. Future wife? What? Luke notices and lifts his head up and looks at me and silently laughs.
  "What no thats not fair you date her and i marry her while mikey is her bitch." calum says laughing even harder than before his face is starting to turn red.
  "No she is mine calum all him no one gets her i just got her back im not letting her go now." he snuggles his nose back in my neck and snakes his arms around my waist goldiwng on tight. I decide to say something.
  "Yeah calum im his not yours. Or anyone elses."

A hour later calum got vodka and we are playing truth or dare.
  "Mal truth or dare?" mikey asks.
  "Dare? Make it good not anything sissy this time im drunk i wanna have fun" he thinks then his eyes sparkel and he smirks.
  "Ok i dare you to do 7 minutes in heven with luke."  i look at luke he looks at me and raises and eyebrow. I smile and grab his hand pull him up and give him a kiss. We walk to my room.
  "Seven minutes starts now!!!!" ash yells. I close my door and walk to luke. I wrap my hands around his neck and start kissing him. He kisses back. Our shirts come of and luke is laying on the bed over top me kissing my neck. He pulls his pants down and does the same to mine. Luke is about to take my panties off whn there is a knock on the door.
  "CALUM SAYS TIMES UP GUYS AND ASHTON SAID NO SEX WHILE HE IS UP." mikey yells we groan and start to get up but luke pulls me down again and kisses me one last time before whispering in my ear.
  "This isn't over" in a very low seductive voice it makes me shiver. We get redressed and go back out. They see how mad we are and laugh at us.
  "We hate you guys. A lot" we say together. We sit down on the couch i take another shot.
  "So ash truth or dare?"
  "Dare?" dare i get a great idea.
  "I dare you..." i look at ash and then to mikey. God mikey i will get you back. "U dare you to make out with mikey for 5 minutes." his eyes widen and shakes his head.
  "What!?no!?" they both scream.
  "Do it guys come on im never cooking again if you dont" i threaten knowing they will do it now. Ash gets up and looks at mikey and sits next to him. Mikey straight kisses ash. Which makes me gasp and think he is secretly gay. Ash kisses back and they start to full on make out.
  "Souldn't we stop this?" luke asks.
  "Nah let it happen they have only 2 minutes left anyway." i look abck at the boys making out.Thats when i decise to stop it. I really don't wanna see gay make out session.
  "STOP!" i yell making the boys detach from one another. Blushing crimson red. Ash clears his troat and sits down."ash I are u ou gay?" he looks at my still blushing like crazy.
  "What?"
       "Are .....you.....gay!?!??"
  "No"  But i don't care i love him the way he is.
  "Ok well seemed like it but whatever"
  "Mikey are you gay?" i ask sceptical.
  "No" both are not gay. Well seemed like it.
  "Ok well im going to bed. Mal you coming?" i glance at luke and smile. Knowing whats about to happen.
  "Yeah. Night guys."
  "Night luke night mal" they all say and we head to my room. The boys to theirs.

   Changed it but if you want one with ashton and michael being gay let me know