the date

We all fell asleep watching finding nemo. I woke up when the credits were rolling. I saw Micheal ash and Calum cuddled together so i took a quick picture. They look so peacefully. I turn off the t.v then hear a groan. Its Luke.
"Mal come cuddle me." a half asleep Luke.
"No how about you come to my room so we can cuddle better?" he mumbled a umhm and tried to get up. He feel a little and went to my room. It was like he was drunk. But no he is just half asleep. I have to admit though he is so cute when he sleeps. I get ash cal and mikey a blanket. And cover them up. That only makes them cuddle up closer together. I giggle a little bit and take another picture. I feel a pair of arms around my waist.
"Why are you giggling?"
"Look they are so cute i put a blanket on them and they cuddled closer together that's why im giggling."
"Come cuddle me if your done." i turn around and kiss him. The kiss gets a little heated. Then comes Michael's voice.
"Hey just because we are sleeping doesn't mean do it right here ok.... And why am i cuddled up to these dorks?" hahaha that's whats what im thinking.
"While watching finding nemo you got tired and feel asleep we all did. I woke up to cuddling Luke and i wasn't the only one cuddling someone you boys were cuddling each other" i start to walk away then remember "oh hey mikey i took a picture. Try going back to sleep. Its 2 a.m."
I walk to my room with Luke not far behind. I grab my night cloths and head for my bathroom. I change and walk out. I see Luke standing their in only his boxers. My heart literally flutters. I go to lay down and Luke does too.
"Cuddle me Mal." i scoot closer to him till my back is touching his chest. He wraps his arms around me. And all i can think about is his bare skin against my back. After a while we fall back asleep
@
@
@
@
@

I guess the boys have nothing for me to do so they let me sleep in till 12:30 p.m. I get up and get dressed into my usual band shirt ripped jeans eyeliner and my choker. I brush my hair and walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. When i walk in i see Luke ash cal and mikey trying to cook breakfast. I laugh, they haven't noticed me yet so i just stand their. Weird i know but when your brother, boyfriend and two close friends of yours are all trying to make breakfast and they don't notice you its quite funny to watch. Cal spills pancake mix all over the floor that's when i interfere.
"So how long is it taking to make one good pancake that's NOT burnt?" they all jump and looked shocked that i have been standing their for a while.
"How long have you been standing their Mal?"
"Long enough cal to know that it takes more than four band members to make 1 pancake."
"Ok babe just because we don't know how to cook doesn't mean we wont try." Luke has pancake mix on his face. I start to laugh so hard i fall.
"What are you laughing at sis?"
"Luke.....Luke....has...pan..pancake...mix...on..on...his...face" i say between laughs.
"Oh dude you do" Michael joins me on the floor laughing. I get up and walk to Luke. I kiss his cheek and wipe the mix off his face.
"Luke you look like such a loser."
"Im your loser though right?"
"Yes luke you are my loser" i look in his beautiful blue eyes and get lost.
"You wre supposed to stay in bed sobwe can bring you breakfast in bed. We love you mal we are grateful you are here if you weren't i don't think luke would have stopped thinking about you or how he didn't try last time tou were here or me and Michael wouldnt have made another close friend or ash wouldn't have his sister bad." cal states i snap my head to look at him he ia almost in years. Wow these boys are so emotional but its sweat and cute.
"Im glad i came and im glad im staying i love you all. Even if you are emotional. So luke about this date are tou going to tell me were it is or at least what i shouls wear?"
"No its a surprise but wear a dress."
"Ewww a dress. What do you think i am a girly girl. HELL NO. I.am.not.a.girly.girl. forget it im not doing it no dresses no way mister not hap-" they all chuckle.
"Fine then wear your normal stuff ok its not like you have to dress up."
"Ok" i run to my room. Then remember i dont know when we leave "wait luke when is the date?"
"It is at 4" 4 its only 1 so i have a while. I turn to go to my room and mu stomach growls. I haven't ate i walked in on the boys trying to cook pancakes. I turn around and just get a bowl of cereal,coco pebbles to be exact, and went back to my room i quickly took a shower and got dresses and dis my daily routine. I still had a few hours so i watched 13 reasons why on my Netflix account.

@
@
@
@
@
@
@

We get to this beautiful restaurant. It looked quite expensive. We walked in and got our seats we got many stares. This one girl keeps looking at luke all possessive its getting creepy. She gets up and walkes over.
"Oh! Hi luke glade to see you i was just wondering about other night i think it was not last night but the night before when we hooked up but um i was wondering if we are still a thing now" she sits down on his lap. I don't know what it was i just wanted to rip her head of and feel her blood run down my throat. The thought of that made me happy. Then next thing i know they are kissing! Worst part is he is kissing back guess he forgot i was his girlfriend not her.i knew we got into this to fast. I just didn't want to admit it. I got up and started to walk out. A strong arm stopped me.
"Mal stop"
"No Luke you kissed your bitch back i leaving we got into this to fast it was a mistake!" my speaking got louder and my voice got shaky. I ripped my arm outta his grasp and tried to walk away but again he stopped me.
"Mal please let me explain" his voice was pleading but i didnt care im so upset my mind isn't straight.
"NO LUKE YOU DON'T GET TO KISS A GIRL AND EXPECT ME TO BE OK WITH IT BECAUSE IM NOT!" I couldn't hold it any more i screamed and tears started running down my face. Once again i turned to leave and he didn't stop me this time. Good i don't want to see him again. After a long walk home i get there. I walk in and ash jumps up looking like someone killed his dog pissed but sad
"Mal whats wrong did Luke do something?" i cried harder and nodded me head yes. I told him what happened and he was exploding with anger. Luke is Ash's best friend and he is so pissed off at him ash said he didn't think that he would do something like that.

"Mal it will be ok i promise i will help you through this im your brother im always here"

"thank you ash. i have missed having my brother" there is a knock on the door i look at ash and he looks kinda mad about that.

" I SWEAR TO THE HIGH HEAVENS IF THAT IS YOU LUKE YOU BETTER LEAVE I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND YOU HURT MY SISTER SO IF IT YOU LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" there was another knock on the door i got up and go to open the door. Standing at the door is Luke he looks like he has been crying his eyes are red and puffy and he has tears running down his face and his face is kinda red.

"what do you want Luke i told you to leave me alone you hurt me really bad you kissed her."

" no Mal i didn't she kissed me i regret letting her i really do i don't like her i like you i have liked you from the start."