seeing Ashton

After a long taxi ride i finally get to Ashton's apartment. Its really big i guess being in a band you get nice things like a bug apartment. I head up to the apartment number and hit the door bell. Seconds later Ashton opens it as soon as he sees me he gives me a big hug.
  "Hey baby sis."
  "Ugh ash you know i hate when you call me that." i hut his sholder playfully.
  "So mal you finally graduated high school huh?"
  "Yeah."
  "How long you staying?"
  "3 months just intill i find an apartment back at Melbourne."
  "No stay with me i have extra room."
  "No i don't want to intrude on your living space i know it sucks living with your younger sibling."
  "Just because your a year younger than me doesn't mean i dont want you around. Mal i missed you i don't want you to leave. Their isn't anything there for you anymore. I hated that you lived on your own for 2 years i just want my aister back with me were she belongs."
  "I will tell you when i make up my mind. I know you are right Melbourne has nothing for me mom and dad died in a car accident and because i was seventeen i could live on my own and hold a job. Ash maybe i don't need time to think."
  "What you mean?" through all the talking ash showed me to my room and we are currently unpacking.
  "I mean im staying in Sydney!"
  "YUS I GET MY SISTER BACK!!" he pickes me up and starts spinning and laughing.
  "Wait ash since when are you in a band?!"
  "How did you know did calum tell you!" i couldn't help but laugh by the way he suddenly got mad.
  "No i heard one of your songs thats how i know."
  "Wich song?"
  "Amnesia."
  "Ok what did you think?
  "I think you got your number one fan ash!"
  "Really!?"
  "Yes really so who's the lead singer then?" he seemed so happy when i said that i can tell that this means a lot to him so im going to be supportive. I love he has something good in his life it will do him good.
  "Not me for sure." he chuckles
  "Then who?!"
  "Luke" as soon as he said that i got kinda silent. I finish packing after ash left me to it. I hear a knock on the front door. I don't leave my room to open it because ash did it. I hear voices.ITS CALUM! I run out.
  "CAL!!!" i laugh a little bit and jump in his arms. During the flight here me and calum have became friends.
  "MAL!" we get a few weird looks from Ashton then i knotice Michael with him but no luke yet. Michael gives a weird confused look to Ashton and he shakes his head indicating he doesn't know. I let go of cal and stand their.
  "Whah just happened?" Michael asks
  "While on the plane ride here we talked and became close friends."
  "Dont worry ash no more them friend feeling between us." i laugh a little bit.
  "Yeah because their is feeling flying around between you and luke you just don't know it yet."
  "Haha thats so true calum"  Michael laughs. im so confused on what they are talking and by the way ash looks i would say so does he.
  "What are you guys talking about?" ash askes the boys laughing like crazy people.
  "Luke" is all the boys can manage to say while laughing. Something in Ashton's eyes flicker. Recognition. All the sudden he laughs to im left confused. I hear a loud thud i turn around and see Michael on the floor. He looks like he can't breath from laughing that only makes calum fall to the ground. I can't hold in my laughter anymore.i burst up in laugher i feel on the floor with Michael and calum makeing everyone laugh harder making ash fall as well. We finally stop laughing. We all sit on the sopha. Ash puts in a movie.
  "So what about luke?" i  brought it up hopeing they wont laugh again.
  "We can't tell you"
I hear a ding from a phone i check mine it's not me. Its calum...

Calum p.o.v.

My phone goes off i check it, its from luke.
  To calum on my way to ashtons. :)
  To luke. Ok see ya soon

I click send and turn to ashton.
  "Luke is on his way."
  "He cant know mal is here just yet we will have her come outta the room when he least expects it" Michael suggested.

Mals p.o.v
  "Yeah great idea" both cal and ash agreed.
  "Guys why do i have to hide from luke?"
  "You will see" they all say at the same time.
  "Whatever." i head to my room before i can get to my room i hear a knock on the door i look at ash and he waves for me to go to my room. I hear voices.
  "Hey luke"
  "Hey ash,cal,Michael"
  "We are watching a movie lets go sit down" minutes later i only hear the tv. I get a text from ash.

From ash. Come out now

To ash on my way ;)

I walk out and head for the sitting room. When i reach it im taken back by the sight. Luke is just sitting their bitting his lip. No one notices me so i just act like i didn't know luke was here.
  "Oh hey luke" as soon as i said that he looks up and his expression from bitting his lip and smiling. To a confused expression and rubbing the back of his neck. Damn thats so hot.  Stop! You can't like luke he is your brothers best friend.
  "Oh uh he-hey m-mal i didn't know you where here." he looks shocked.
  "Um yeah but i didn't know you where HERE."
  "How long you staying for?"
  "Well ash imma tell them.... Im moving in with ash" cal and Michael jump up screaming and yelling all happy. Ash joins in with them but luke does not. He looks ghostly.
  "Whats wrong luke? I step closer to him.the boys stop yelling.
  "Yeah what is wrong luke." ash says with a smile on his face. He knows why luke looks ghostly.
  "N-n-nothing" i walk little closer and he gets even more ghostly white and he starts rubbing the back of his neck a little more."nothing" i walk all the way up to him so we are close i grab his hand.
  "Luke whats wrong come on i know we don't know each other personally but you can talk to me." he looks at me with wild eyes. I hear the boys whisper. Then all the sudden luke kisses me. It's not a rough kiss with no passion. Its quite the opposite the kiss is full of lust,and passion. The kiss gets a little heated then someone clears their throat.
  "We are still here guys" i blush a little an pull away.
  "Sorry im so sorry mal i didn't-"
  "Its ok luke i didn't mind"
  "Well that didn't take long" Michael says. I blush really red and so does luke. Its so cute.
  "Aww"
  "Why did you aww sis?"
  "What?" i didn't relize i did that out loud.
  "You said aww why?"
  "Oh because luke blushed it was cute." i did not just admit that. I look at everyone then i make a a run for my room. I get in and lock the door. I her banging for a while then it stops. A peice of paper was slid under the door.

  Dear mal,

   I don't know what happened but we need to talk.
                -luke

Another peice of paper was slid under.

  Dear mal,

   Please come out luke left after the note was slid under the door. But he wanted me to give you this.
         |
         |
         |
         V
  3306669999 call me. -luke
(The number i just made up)

  I unlock that door and head out. I tell ash im tired so i go back in my room. I get my pj's on and lay down. I put looks number in my phone under. Luke ❤ then i go to sleep

@
@
@
@
@
  And done what do ya think?  Im aware it sucks and i messed up but its not permanent right? Long fantasy i suck at this its so bad but someone likes it so immma continue.

Like,comment,share