a tail of love

We go and lay down. Im cuddled up to luke. Just staring into his eyes. While he looked into mine.
  "Luke im glade me are together again i missed you a lot." i kiss his lips. And pull away after it got a little to heated. I role over. "Good night luke i love you don't forget that." the 7 minutes in hevan play through my head. Before i know it I'm flipped over and pinned under luke. I know what's about to happen. And im kinda glad. I kiss him and the kiss gets heated. Next thing i remember is me and luke being completely naked. Things get really heated.

I woke up completely naked. Naked?! Wait what!?!? I roll over to get up and get dressed but instead of rolling off the bed i roll into someone. A very naked someone. I look and its luke. His hair is a mess. His lip is busted open and dried blood is sitting on his beautiful plumb lips. He has marks on his chest that looked like they where also bleeding. Oh god please tell me i did NOT do that to luke. THAT'S SO HORRIBLE I GOING TO GET TEASED IF THE BOYS FIND OUT. I groan and roll over the other way. I get up and get dressed in Luke's shirt from last night thats comes down below my butt and head out to get breakfast. Everyone's still asleep so I just eat ceral and sit down to watch tv. About a hour and a half later as cal and mikey wake up. Ummm ok i guess cal and mikey stayed the night. I think cal stayed in the guest bedroom while mikey stayed with ashton
(not in a gay way). About a hour after ash,mikey, and cal woke up luke comes out. ONLY IN UNDERWEAR I MAY ADD SHOWING HIS SCRATCHES!!!! I look at him and smile blushing badly. He smiles back at me.
  "Oh my high heavens what the fuck happened to your chest luke?!?" calum asks looking at him and back at me. I blush and hide my face in the pillow. Oh my fucking god thats embarrassing. I peak and luke is smirking and looking right at me.
  "No. No way mal did that omfg. My sister. Damn luke you must be good is she did THAT!!!!" we all laugh including me. I get over my embarrassment and walk to luke.
  "Very good" i wink at luke making his smile widely showing his amazing dimples.
  "And was you." he turns me to face him and kisses me pulling me close to him and grabing my ass while doing it.
  "Oh come on guys if i have to hear about your sex life i at least don't wanna see it." mikey complains. We dont push away though. We even pull closer together. Luke slides his hand up my thigh riding my shirt up. Well this is happening in my kitchen. Wait no there are people.
  "AHHHH NO STOP STOP STOP NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE THATS MY SISTER LUKE STOP NO PLEASEEEEEEEE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ash yells. We pull apart unwillingly.
  "Fuck you ashton this maybe your sister but its my girlfriend get over it. She is sexy and really good in bed." I go and sit down on the couch. After sitting down i decide to go drawe but before i get up to go luke sits down i get up and head for my room to start to draw.
  "What you have sex with me now you don't wanna talk to me?" he looks hurt its written all over his face.
  "No im just going to get my drawing stuff i wanna draw." i walk into my room with that said. I grab my pencils, color pencils, markers, crayons, my sketch pad, and my erasers. On the way walking out i see a box sitting on my bed. I go over to it and look at the tag.
    To: My punk rock Queen
    From: Your punk rock prince.
    P.s. i hope to be your king one day. But i will settle for being your prince. For now.

  Clue: look inside my dear soon you will see what i have prepared you my queen. I hope you like i may never know. I hope you enjoy my November snow. After you see things may change follow what you know. Each clue contains a key just follow the red ribbon glow.

Aww thats so sweet. Wait red ribbon glow? I open then small black box. Inside it contains a necklace shaped like guitar pick it says 'punk rock queen" engraved in the front. On the back it says. 'No matter how far away you are my love please stay? 
- punk rock prince'
There is another necklace its half of a penguin. Oh luke you are a penguin. It also says something 'your my stars' and then it geta cut off. I put both necklaces on and grab my stuff. Luke is sitting on the couch talking to the boys. Mikey sees me coming out and bumps luke. The god like luke hemmings. He gets up and walks to me. Taking my stuff outta my hands and hugs me.
  "Did you get my present?" with a big smile on my face i nod.
  "Im your punk rock queen huh? Oh and your my punk rock prince for now. Soon to be my punk rock king?" he blushes. LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS BLUSHED. ITS SO SEXY.
  "Look i have the other half of the penguin. It says 'im your moon'. Look at tje back when theu are connected. It says 'and we make galaxies" a single tear slips down my face. He whips it away with his soft manly hands. "Hey girl lets play titanic you be ice berg I'll go down" luke smiles at me and winks making me double over laughter. "Wait are you a volcano because i lava you" awwww thats so sweet. "And i love you a lottle its a little except a lot. 1-10 your a 9 and im the one you need" omg thats sooo adorable.
  "Hey luke are you from Nashville because your the only ten i see" im pretty proud of that one. "Are you the sun because your on FIRE boy look at those abs they are roasting" oh my god i did not just say that. Everyone is laughing even me because i gotta admit that was horrible.
  "Mal are you from Georgia because you sure are my Georgia peach" omg his corny pick up lines are so much better than mine.
  "I'll be alice you'll be the mad hatter will mad together" that was a hit and a miss. "You be joker I'll be Harley lets go killing and start the party." i said it once i will say it again mine are bad.
   "Hey i love you to the death star and back" i hear the boys laughing at our corny joks recording them none the less
  "Ill be the outlet you be the plug..... Yeah you get what im trying to say with that no need to finish that horrible one. Oh wait are you electricity because i think i feel sparks." oh hell no we are that couple I LOVE IT. "Your my peanute butter to my jelly. Ok no more corny pick up lines and stuff im hungry." i turn around and catch ashton filming our corny pick up lines. "Ashton irwin did you record us?"
  "Whaaaatt meeeee noooo i did no such thing. I didn't even know you can do a thing called recording." playing dumb really ash nice going.
  "Ahhh i dont care i want pizza and im to lazy to fight with you about it right now. Lukeeeeee i wanna sleep come cuddle with me you penguin." cuddling luke sounds like a historical event waiting to happen. Really cuddling is so historical i mean come on mal for gods sake last night should be a historical event you had sex with him and you loved it.

Muahhahaha

Dear sissy

Cliffhanger their sis gotta wait till next time. Life is a bitch huh? Ih guess what sis are you lava because i lava you sissy.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I GOT MAYJOR WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!

Ok dear 5sos lovers what ya think idk not many people like it i guess. :'c thats sad. But my sister likes it so imma keep going but leave her with cliffhangers all the time.