concert day/truth or dare #2

Today is the boys concert. They already strted its 7 p.m. and we still have a while. Im sitting back stage enjoying the lovely sound of the boys voice. They sound so amazing all together. They way they dance on stage and all there energy.
  The boys come off stage after a few more songs for a break and to get ready for the next set of songs. Luke comes up to you and tried ro give you a hug.
  "EEWWWW YOU ARE ALL SWEETY GET AWAY!!" im running away from luke because he stinks and is all sorts of nasty right know.
  "You never minded before when i was all sweety and on top of you making love to me sweat amazing girlfriend" that is so not right to say that with my brother and 2 friends right there.
  "Luke!!!! Shut up!!"
  "Well its true!" it is i never minded him on top me. But he didn't have to do THAT.
  "What of its not?" i decide tease him just a little but. 
  "It's not?" there is so much hurt in his voice. His eyes once bright vibrant ocean blue are now no longer they are filled with regret and sadness with tears swelling up in his eyes and facial features are pulled in a frown and sadness. Which makes me sad i do love it when we are together. His love and tpuch are a drug to me. I can never get enough.
  "It is true. God luke its so true don't be sad. I love you im in love with you and i will always be in love with you. You are my drug i will never get enough." i walk up and not care that he is sweety and stinky anymore i hug him. I hug him like its the last time i will hug his again. He wraps gis arms around my waist and puts his head on my neck and squeezes me tight like its the only thing keeps him alive and if he lets go he will die. I move my head to look at him right in the eyes.
  "Luke.." he doesn't answer he just leans in and kisses me. Its filled with so much passion and love i feel dizzy. Its a slow loving kiss i never want it to end. But it has to the boys are going back on un 20 seconds.
  "Show time lover boy we gotta go ashton and calum are already on stage.
  "SORRY FOR THE TWO NOT ON STAGE. LUKE IS CURRENTLY SUCKING MY SISTERS FACE. WICH IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AND MICHAEL IS TRYING TO STOP IT." ashton says the crowd goes up in laughter and some 'boo's' but not many. Luke finally lets go of me and goes on stage after mikey. And the crowd screams.
  "I see mikey stop you guys." calum says making the crowd one again erupt in screams.
  "Shut up lets just sing the song" luke says into the mic. Calum mumbles a 'whatever' and they start the song. After like 3 songs they call me on stage to sing a song with them.
  "Mal get here and sing wherever you are with us!" yells ashton and luke. So i go up and stand next to luke and he takes my hand. And everyone 'awes' at us making me and luke blush and the song starts

Mikey/calum:    for a while we pretended that we never had to end it but we knew we'd have to say goodbye you where crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door i could barely hold it all inside

All:    torn in two and i know i shouldn't tell you but i just can't stop thinking of you wherever you are you wherever you are evey night i almost call you just to say it always will be tou wherever you are

   During that part luke would look at me and just stare and smile like im everything to him.

Luke/me: i could fly a thousand oceans but theres nothing that compares to what we had and so i walk alone.

Just me:  i wish i didnt have to be gone maybe you've already moved on but the truth is i don't want to

Luke/calum: torn in two and i know i shouldnt tell you but i just can't stop thinking of you wherever you are you wherever you are every night i almost call you just to say it always will be you whever you are

Me and luke:   you can say we'll be together somday nothing last forever nothing stays the same so why can't I stop feeling this way turn into I know I shouldn't be telling you but I just can't stop thinking of you wherever you are you wherever you are every not I'll just call you just to say is always will be  you wherever you are