who?

"Its....... Luke"
  "What? Let me see" i walk to the door and sure enough luke is standing there and man he looks bad.
  "Mal" he says
  "Wait babe ash said luke?" oh i forgot to mention calum and me got together.
  "Babe? Who is calling you babe?" luke questions. Calum comes to the door and tenses up after seeing luke.
  "Calum is calling you babe? You guys are together?"
  "Yeah luke you care why though" like seriously.
  "Because he is my friend and because i love you"
  "Well you just blinded me from what was trully suppose to happen. You gave me what i wanted and thats what blinded me. Calum told me you never did anything yourself everything you did was his idea not yours is this true?"
  "Yes"
  "Leave"
  "No"
  "Leave now before i do something i wont regret"
  "like what?"
  "Hurting you"
  "You wouldn't"
  "Luke dont say that you dont now my sister no one nows but she is truly dangerous."
  "Why. not like she was ever in a gang"
  "She started a gang and was truly respected by them and they where very dangerous"
  "Did they kill anyone?"
  "Yes and thats because he tried raping mal and it didn't go good with the boys you dont disrespect their leader"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finally telling luke how i feel and about the gang thing he left and said he doesnt care anymore and if calum wants to screw around with me he can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and calum landed in Melbourne about 2 hours ago and we are in our hotel room unpacking. I probably should go talk to Daniel and the gang.
  "Cal im going out"
  "Ok see you"
I walk out to the elevators and press 1st floor. While waiting i pull my phone out and go to Twitter i have a 2 notifications the first one is
'5sos is no longer sorry guys'
And the second one caught my attention and makes me wanna cry from frustration.
  ' former band member luke hemmings was found dead by committing suicide in his room by his parents 1 hour ago'

Luke is dead. He killed himself because of me. I want to scream because he frustrates me so bad. Yeah i almost died because i cut but it was stupid and i wasnt thinking straight. But this he succeeded in his attempt at death. He is only 20 he had a life and he could have gotten over me and lived on with a nice girl.
  The elevator opend and i stepped out and headed for the door. I walk out and head to p.o.d. (people of destruction) headquarters. My gang. 
It feels so weird being back here. The garage is all beat up pain splatters everywhere. Even real gun shot holes are around. Broken glass. Beer bottles laying around. Is that a used condom? Oh hell it is. Gross. Damn some idiot left some weed laying around. Shit finders keepers mother fuckers.
  "Hey hands of lady" some voice speaks out. I turn around and am shocked its the boys Daniel, cam, troy, Damian, damon, Ethan, james, jack, Dimitri, Constantine, lustat, Vince, mason all standing there with knives.
  "Well well boys now is that anyway to greet a old friend?"
  "mal?" mason asks
  "In the flesh"
  "Ill be damned it is you" Daniel says
  "What dont recognize me i have only been gone a year and a half"
  "Yeah but you changed" vince said
  "And it appears so have you guys"
  "Why are you back now?"
  "Now Dannie i missed you guys i missed all the fun. I mean come one who wouldn't?"
  "Yeah but why now?"
  "I have been lied to cheated on and disrespected since i left. Im sick of it and i caused a suicide" i explained i really do miss them and all the fun we had.
  "Well well even when you try being normal you just cant help the death follows" cam smirks.
  "Yeah so are you comming back or not?" damon asks
  "Well i moved back but i have one condition"
  "Whats that flowers" daniel asks. Flowers isnthe nickname he gave me because he says i always smell like flowers.
  "Only if my boyfriend calum can come?"
  "Aww flowers got a boyfriend?" Constantine teases
  "Yeah sure kitten" their it is! Daniel aka Dannie has many nicknames for me. Im just waiting for him to call me horns as in devil horns. He said a long time ago im live the devil with horns and he started calling me horns but only he is allowed to call me that. Lustat did one time and Dannie beat him to a pulp.
  "Thanks Dannie"
  "No problem horns"
  "Still with the nicknames huh Dannie?"
  "You got it muffin"
  "Thats a new one"
  "Whatever scar"
  "I havent been scar in over 2 years blade you now that" i call Daniel dannie and blade some other names to but lets not say then right now.
  "Man flowers i missed you blade has been a pain in the ass since you left flowers maybe he will lay back now"
  "Well mason im not here to regain my spot at the top i wanna start like everyone else i shouldnt be rewarded top slot ad soon as i come back"
  "Yes scar you should you are a legand among the p.o.d. gang your amazing"