kiss and make up?

She kissed him. He let her. He let that girl kiss him. But he didnt like it. Dis he? No of course he didn't he loves me im his girlfriend. Well was. But i juar can't get the kiss outta my head of him and her kissing. My phone rings. I picked it up.
  Luke❤❤
     Talk to me please i miss. I hope you forgive me. Its hell knowing you hate me. :-(

  To luke
      I don't hate you luke i miss tou too but i don't know if i can trust you now ash told me it was a mistake after you left last night and hear what happened and told me you are a good guy and i believed them till now shoe me you are a good guy and loyal and i will forgive you i swear.

I havent gotton much sleep at all last night i was up thinking and crying. Ash came in and talked to me about it and was there for me. I finally got some sleep after ash talked to me but not much. There is a knock on my door.
  "Mal its ash im comming im" he walks in. He is only in his boxers seriously ash. Welli guess i got to get used to it. He is my brother.
  "Hey sis im going on tour tomorrow for the year its a year long tour. Are you comming?" i think if i go i see luke if i don't i dont get to see ash. Im going to have to face luke sometime and i did say i would let him show me he is a good guy. So i guess i will go.
  "Uhhh yeah ashbi guess i will go with you guys gotta face my problems sometime and i did tell luke he could show me he is a good guy.so yeah i will go." he smiles and hugs me.
  "Yus you are going! I would pack some of your cloths we are leaving tomorrow at 5 A.M."
  "Ok ash?"
  "Yeah mal?"
  "Thank you"
  "For what?"
  "For being their for me and for not killing luke. No matter what happens between me and luke don't hate him ok"
  "Its kinda hard to hate luke he does wrong sometimes but he doesn't mean it and you just waut when he makes it up to you."
  "Thanks again ash u love you bub."
  "Love you too sis. Get ready to leave tomorrow." i get up and start to pack my stuff up to leave tomorrow.

3 hours later im sitting and falling asleep. After a while im finally greeted my the much needed sleep.

I woke up to ashton poking me and saying my name. I groan and roll over not carung to wake up.
  "Mal wake up we gotta go. We are going on tour come on!!!" i groan louder and pull the blanket over my head. I feel ash get up and leave. Seconds later i hear him inter again. Them all the sudden im soaked. I jump up.
  "WHAT THE HELL FLETCHER!!!!" he laughs uncontrollable. Then all the sudden he stops and gets serious.
  "Hold up did you just call me by my middle name?" i grab new cloths and fo to the bathroom.
  "Yeah i did got a problem fletcher. You woke me up like that so bow you deal with a bitchy sister good fucking luck asswhole." i growl. He pissed me off it doesn't help im already on edge about going on tour with them and seeing luke. Um not looking forward to seeing him but at the same time i am. I really miss him and i just want to make up wuth hum and be together. He made a mistake i know that and i forgive him i just want him to work for it. And show me he cares and that he really loves me and us a good guy not a player. Their is a knock on my bed room door. I open it and its michael standing at the door. He looks scared. Just to mess with him i glare at him and he backs up a bit and looks anywhere else but at me.
  "What do you want mikey." i growl 1 because im cranky and tired and 2 because i like messing with him.
  "Umm ash didn't want ro come tell you we are leaving he is kinda scared of you. Nn-not that y-you are scary or anything its ju-" i will show him not scary.
  "Oh so im not scary huh i get it go i will be out in a minute just remember michael now YOU and ashton have to deal with a cranky bitchy girl." his eyes widden and backs away. He walks away. I get my stuff and walk out. I get to the living room. All the boys are standing arouns with their stuff waiting. Ashton and michael cower away. While luke stays quiet. Calum looks at me annoyed.
  "Finally what took you so long we are going to be late. We dont have time for a slow girl everyday!" oh hell no he didn't some thing replay in my head so i stick with the one most thought of. Micheal and ash hit calum and yell that he snapped at me nowing imma snap back.
  "Why dont you start walking and not be a smart ass before i cut your dick off and shove it down your damn throught and watch you strugle. Just for the amusement. If you cant tell im not in the mood so why dont you just shut up before i shut it for you !damn calum!" he looks shocked and cow r red like a hurt puppy. I glare at him."looks like bot only ash and mikey have to watch their backs today add calum to the list. Looks like luke is the only smart one. You do NOT wake a girl up with freezing cold water early ass in the morning. Ash you know im not a morning person." luke smiles at least he knows not to do that. Its kinda awkward being here with luke after everything that happened.
  "I just gotta say and i might just be put on that list but....violence suits you i like it."
  "No luke not on my list and mikey." his head jerks up.
  "Y-yes?"
  "Your not on my list" he lets out a sigh. And relaxes knowing im not going to hurt him. "Cal and ash you guys are. Oh and hey ash remeber last time tou where on my list." he thinks for a second then terrior sets into his features.
  "Yes i do. Calum you are really in for it. She killed my pet Ginnie pig last time. Took a pairing knife and slowly draged it down his stomach listening to him squeal. Then broke his neck and flung him out our 2 floor window and watched him splat on the sidewalk." ash tears up a little remembering what i did when we where 10.
  "How ild where you" cal asks.
"We where 10 years old and i cried for weeks she got in trouble for 2 weeks for it. They asked if i wanted a new pet i said 'no' because i didn't trust having one for a while. Never got one again." i smile remembering that day. I got suck a joy outta it, it made me sick.

    ****Time skip****

We are on the plane about to land. I got back at cal. I put make-up on his face when he sleeped took a picture and posted it. While i took all his food and drinks when ever he had any as for ash..... I painted his hair with my paint from my bag ash doesnt know yet and neither does calum they are both up waiting to get off. Neith we tell eachother about there appearances because the now better now. Mikey and luke are in on it now. Me and luke got stuck sitting together so it was awkward.

  Flashback

  Im sitting im my seat next to luke. I cant help but miss his touch. I take a quick look at him. He sees me looking and smiles looking back. I turn away before i cant belp myself. He has these ocean blue eyes towu can get lost in and beautiful blond hair you wanna run your hands trough and his very attractive big pink blumb lips. All those together equal trouble. Me wanting tor kiss him delets the fact of him working for it and proving himself.
  A warm hand grabs mine. I look and its luke looking at me with his ocean blue eyes. I grab my hand away and walk to the bathroom. I hear footsteps behind me. Luke no doubt. I walk in the bathroon leaving the door open on purpose knowing he will follow. He enters and im pushed up against the door. His lips attack to mine. He presses up closer to me. His hands trail down my waist. He grabs my ass and squeezes. Our kiss gets a little heated. God how i missed his touch. His lips on mine. Luke tugs on my shirt wanting it off. Thats when i snap into reality and pull away.
  "Luke no" i say outta breath. He looks at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.
  "But why not mal?" i start to tear up
  "Because luke you have to show me you care first. Im not going to come back the instant your lips touch mine. I'm sorry but we can't" i walk away but not before i hear luke say.
  "I will wait for you. I will do whatever i can to make up for the miatake i made. I will prove my love to you and never let you go when and if i get you back." i start to cry and walk back to my seat. And fall asleep

     ****end****

Rethinking that makes me so mad at myself for pushing away. But i know that i should have and it was a good idea. After that luke wrote in a note book the rest of the way. We didn't talk like before that make out session. And the boys notices and asked why i just said 'idk' and went in with what i was doing.

We got to the house we are staying in for then next 3 weeks. Its huge. We all get our own rooms. They are all good size. Decorated like a teenage emo/goth boy had to pick what it looks like which i love its my style and the boys's as well. I lay down and fall asleep not caring if i eat or not im jetlagged.

Like,comment,share

The flash back is for my friend friend she requestes smut but i gave her a make out session maybe smut later in the book. Well i guess bc i said i would. Just for her :):):):):) <3