Aaliyah's Birthday (Gone Wrong!)

Your POV
Today is Aaliyah's 14th birthday! Shawn and I are going over to her house (his old house) for her party! I'm super excited! I can't wait to meet her friends! I decided to dress casual, but nice. I went with a pair of jeans, a light blue sweater-shirt, and a pair of ankle boot heels! I put my hair in a high ponytail with minimal makeup. I went downstairs to see Shawn wearing a light gray sweater with black jeans and black converse. He was so cute sitting on the couch with our cat, Muffin. They looked so cozy together! "Hey Shawn!" I said as I walked down the stairs and came over to sit next to him. He looked up to me and smiled, "Hey babe! You look beautiful, as always." I laughed and kissed him. "Thanks baby!" I got up and grabbed my keys and tossed them to Shawn. He flawlessly catches them and ran ahead of me to the car. We got in and drove off to his parents' house.
______
We pulled into the driveway and saw about 10-15 cars parked already. Shawn and I got out and he laced our fingers together and we knocked on the door. Aaliyah answered, "Shawn! Y/N! Hi! Omg thanks for coming!" She said. "Of course! We wouldn't miss it for the world!" I hugged her and then she hugged Shawn. We walked into their living room. Immediately, I was met with faces I haven't met before. Many 14 year old girls talking and dancing. I am not one for large crowds because it overwhelms me. I can't even stand in the crowd during Shawn's shows anymore. I held Shawn's hand and he squeezed it reassuringly. I walked over to greet Karen and Manny. "Hi Karen! Hi Manny!" I said. They turned around, "Oh Y/N darling hi! So nice to see you! Thanks for coming! It means a lot to Liyah!" Karen said. She hugged Shawn and I. I went to say hi to Manny as well. After that Shawn came over to me. He  kissed my temple and lead me to the living room. We we sat down, I was met with all of Shawn's family members. His aunt asked me about our relationship, his 6 year old cousin asked me if we were gonna have a baby soon (that was awkward), and his grandma asked us when the wedding was. We're not even engaged... yet. At this point I felt extremely dizzy. I could feel my head pounding and could barely even process the multiple conversations going at me. I squeezed Shawn's hand and looked at him with worried eyes. He looked back and knew the signal I was sending. Before anything else happened, everything went black. I had just fainted. I had a panic attack.
______
I woke up to a pair of Carmel eyes staring at me. They belonged to Shawn. I saw Aaliyah next to him looking very worried. Once he saw my eyes open, Shawn immediately hugged me. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, telling me that it's alright and I'd be ok. It's always nice to know people care about you. I hugged him back and looked at Aaliyah who was slightly smiling, happy nothing went wrong. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I should t have invited so many people over." I shook my head. "No no, it's fine, I should've just stayed away from the living room. None of this is your fault A." She smiled and hugged me. That was an interesting party gone wrong.
_______________________________This ending sucks. Sorry guys. Anyways..... TODAY, AALIYAH MENDES TURNED 14 YEARS OLD... YAYYYYY!!!!!! I decided to write an imagine for the occasion! That's all I have to say! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!!!!!!!
                -Sam💙