Opinions (For Brianne)

This is for majorchoirgeek_1999 I hope you like it! Sorry if it's really bad.
_______________________________
Brianne's POV
We were all sitting in the conference room. It was Andrew at the end of the table, Shawn, me, Brian, Ian, Geoff, and Matt. We all sat at the round table, coming up with plans for Shawn's tour. It's a bit weird because I'm the youngest out of everyone here. I'm 18, Shawn and Ian are 19, Brian and Geoff are 20, and Andrew is 27. "Ok, so we have the hotel arrangements for Paris, London, and Madrid. We still have about 55 more hotels to book!" He said sarcastically. Shawn just laughed. "Ok so now we have to figure out lighting and the stage set up for the London show." Andrew said. He got up and drew a chart on the white board. Brian raised his hand. "Well, we could have the moon there as sort of the whole 'Illuminate' thing. And since the stage will have the piano on the runway platform sort of thing, we can have some light shining on it when Shawn sings Life Of The Party, A Little Too Much, etc." Andrew nodded, writing it all down. I raised my hand and Andrew sighed. "Yes Brianne." I looked around and saw everyone facing me with somewhat annoyed looks on their faces. "I'm well, how about we have the lights blue, to match the moon so that it seems that the moonlight is shining down on the piano. It could be the same color as the blue in the posters." I said, almost a whisper. Andrew looked at me. "I'm not really feeling it. I like the idea of white lights. Everyone in favor of Brianne's blue lights?" He asked. I raised my hand, but instantly put it down when no one else agreed. I looked at Shawn and he motioned for me to go with him. We got up and walked outside of the room. "I'm sorry Shawn. I thought they would like it, but I guess not." I tried to laugh at the situation, but I was too embarrassed. Shawn shook his head. "Don't worry about them. I really liked it. I actually want the blue lights. Andrew doesn't know what he's saying. He's just disagreeing with you because you're younger than all of us. But that's ok." He said. I looked through the glass to see everyone else still brainstorming ideas. "But what about Brian, Ian, Geoff, and Matt?" I asked. "They just don't want Andrew getting pissed off. Honestly, you know I don't like to have the full control, but they'll do what I want. If I say I want the blue lights, I'll get the blue lights. Even though I hate that way, it does work in my favor in some cases." He said. I nodded. "Thanks Shawn." I hugged him and he hugged me back. Together, we walked in the conference room and sat down. "Guys, I like the blue lights. I don't really like the white lights at all. I don't think it'll feel real enough. Go with Brianne's idea, please." Andrew nodded and wrote down what Shawn told him. I glanced over at Shawn and he winked at me, making me smile.
_______________________________
I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. Well I hope you liked it Brianne! It's probably nothing close to what you asked for, but I tried my best. Anyways, as many of you know, I'm going to be doing a Q&A in honor of getting 2k reads, and I would love it if you ask me any questions! Don't forget o vote, comment, and share!

 Anyways, as many of you know, I'm going to be doing a Q&A in honor of getting 2k reads, and I would love it if you ask me any questions! Don't forget o vote, comment, and share!