8

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were homeless Jug! And that you're living with Archie!" Jughead, Archie, Kevin and I are sitting at Pops and waiting on news about Polly's meeting with Sheriff Keller

"I didn't want anyone to know. Archie found out by mistake." He popped a French fry in his mouth. So angsty.

"And you and Betty are a thing." I rolled my eyes and leaned back. "Why doesn't anyone tell me things."

"Maybe he could have but you were too busy sticking your tongue down Reggie's throat." Kevin said from beside me.

I felt my eyes grow wide. "Do secrets mean nothing in this town?!"

"Wait you and Reggie kissed?" Archie asked. "When?"

"After the club the other night. In this very parking lot." Kevin answered for me.

"Seriously!?" I smacked his arm. "Secret! Look it up."

"Are you guys together now?" Jughead asks.

"I don't know we haven't talked about it."

We actually haven't seen each other since that night. And that makes me very nervous.

I take a sip of my drink and Kevin taps my shoulder. "Magnificence approaches." I look up and see Reggie heading toward us.

"Hey, Bev, can we talk for a sec."

I stand up slowly. "Uh...yeah." I turn to the table. "Eat my food and you die."

Reggie and I sit down in a booth away from everyone. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"The other night...in my car after the club."

"I actually wanted to talk about that too." My stomach feels with butterflies.

"Great! Can we pretend that it didn't happen?"

"I would lov- I'm sorry? What?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to make a big deal about nothing, ya know." I felt my stomach shoot up into my throat.

"Yeah, no problem." I lie through my teeth.

"Great. You haven't told anyone right?"

"Oh, no."

"You told Kevin didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah. But I won't tell anyone else and neither will he."