Undercover

It's late sunday night and you were in the mood for dating. You're in the mood to do those typical dating, cute dinner, holding hands, watch movies, playing arcade, or just window shopping together. You always craving for those since your boyfriend isn't someone who can doing stuffs like that.

Min Yoongi, the best rapper and musician, for you. Well, speak honestly he's one of the rapper in the rising boygroup called BTS, also a producer, a lyricst, and also a rapper along with the other 2 rappers, Namjoon and Hoseok. The last time you met him was on new year eve.

He injured his ears so the company asked him to rest and not joining any performances for the rest of the week.

⠀⠀⠀"No joking, I kinda be thankful that I hurted my self." you remember he told you that night when you cuddled with him while watching the year end music show in his dorm.

⠀⠀⠀"What stupid things are you talked about right now?"

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, because I injured my self, I can stay over here having you in my arms while watching the boys." He chuckles and you can't help but smile. "I still don't understand why you don't let me to reveal our relationship. You know I want the world know that I have you."

⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi, you know they don't wanna see us together. Some might accept it but I still can't take the risk. I know how hard you reach this spot, it's your dream and I don't wanna ruin it. It doesn't matter, because I still got you anyway." you grin as he messed up with your hair.

Now, you really missed him since you know he went back to his hometown, Daegu few days ago and you don't know when he will come back. You didn't asked because you know it very well he not always got chance to go back, but now you were curious.

You were planning to grab a cup of coffee and burger then walk around the park before going back, but the urge to call him killing you softly. While waiting for your coffee, hesitating, you took out your phone and staring the contact number under name, 'Min Seohan'. Took a deep sigh you bit your lower lips still fighting inside, but then suddenly your phone vibrate, the Min Seohan name appear as the called ID makes you jump in happiness.

Without wasting any seconds, you answered it.

⠀⠀⠀"Babe!"

⠀⠀⠀"I want one coffee and a big burger too." He said and you widened your eyes, still processing about what he just said.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't tell me..." you muttered silently as your eyes searching for him around the cafe.

Then your eyes landed on a man who walking to you with phone. He was dressed in brown winter coat, black shirt, and a familiar grey scarf wrap around his neck. Your man on disguise again, chuckling as you notice his cap, glasses and mask that cover his face.

⠀⠀⠀"You're here! I thought you still stay there yet!" you jumped to hug him as he hug you back in instant.

⠀⠀⠀"I missed you, but I thought you didn't miss me. You don't even ask when I will come back??" He reply, parting a bit and you can imagining him pouting his smalll lips of him behind the mask. His eyes took a peek of your phone screen and turn to you. "Min Seohan??"

⠀⠀⠀"Tehehee..." you chuckles. "I need to save your name under something else, just for safety." you explain and remember about his question. "And I just don't want to interupt your day off. Of course I missed you!! Oh! The coffee!" you said as your coffee and burgers are ready. "Should we go to the park or my apartment?"

⠀⠀⠀"Park. I want to hold your hands while eating burgers and drink coffee under the ending of winter season in thecold midnight air." He answered and grab your hands, heading to the exit.

⠀⠀⠀"What's with the cheesy dramatic lines?" you nudged him slowly when you both started walking to the nearby park.

⠀⠀⠀"Nothing, I just want you to believe about my feeling. In the late night, in a disguise like this, I want to keep you all night. We could stay right on the safe side." He replies and stop before pull down his mask and took off his glasses.

There you saw his pale face with red shades on his cheeks, it must be because of the cold weather. He show his gummy smile and you immediately remember the fact that he just took off his mask and glasses.

⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi, your mask-"

⠀⠀⠀"It doesn't matter. I can't drink my coffee too if I didn't took it off." he grin and continue pull you to the nearest bench.

⠀⠀⠀"I just worried." you muttered and sat down with him before bite your burgers. "You feel better now? How's your parents?"

⠀⠀⠀"I'm fine, very very fine. They're good, everyone is good. Even Holly is so happy. He followed me everywhere I go." He chuckles and you smile at the scene. Seeing him like this makes you realize that he's so important to you, his smile that's matter the most. His happiness.

⠀⠀⠀"You know, I was wondering," you paused and look up to the sky. "Are you happy with me? I mean the fact that we date secretly like this?"

⠀⠀⠀"Me?" He asked and follow your gaze to the dark sky. "I'm happy, but I will be more happier if I can tell the world that I have you. I want to share our pictures whenever we go to date and I wanna hold your hands when we walk, jogging together in the morning, having lunch, eating ice cream together in daylight, go to fancy dinner, movies and everything. I'ma pick you up from the back in trains. Kept you in the world when it's all pretend you're just you, I'm just me. There's no us, like it's nothing." He sigh letting the steam out from his lips as he turn back at you.

⠀⠀⠀"But afterall, I'ma love you anyway. Although we need to sliding under covers because they don't wanna see it happen, but guess what I said? Fck it." He chuckles and sip his coffee. "It's just about time."

Theme Song: Undercover by Kehlani