Perfect

If it happened for once,
Maybe that was just a coincidence
But if it happened more than once,
Is it wrong if I count it as, fate?

Min Yoongi a.k.a SUGA from BTS
Living a beautiful yet complicated idol life,
makes me forgot about the most important thing in life, which is

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀loving and be loved

Until, I met her for the first time,

⠀⠀⠀ and ever since then, I know...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She's perfect for me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅡ Min Yoongi

The first time I met her was months ago, in a friend's birthday party at a Ballroom in a luxurious hotel.

I saw her from across the room. Her tiny yet cute figures shining brighter than the moonlight. Wearing her black high cut dress paired up with her shiny black converse high, I don't know how she makes me overwhelmed.

Her hair got tie onto a messy bun and few strains of her hair drop perfectly around her adorable face makes me shifted my eyes randomly away from her when she caughted me stare at her red handed.

Curiously, I looked back at her only to find her drag her way to me. Took another gulp of my drink, I tried to keep my cool although I was burning inside.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What the swaggest Suga doing in this ordinary birthday party?" She muttered and chuckles once she reached me.

I can't help but turn my eyes to her, surprised that you know me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who didn't? Maybe you didn't realize, but you and your group is being a hot topic now." She lean closer, whispering slowly as if it was a big secret.

I never know that whispering could be this intense, I didn't realize but I was holding my breathe when she lean closer earlier.

Trying to chuckles, I look away from her, unless I will broke down anytime soon from her mesmerized eyesmile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How about sneak out and disappear before anyone notice to freak them out?" I asked randomly, trying my luck.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. It will be fun." She grin, and deep inside I know, I will always missing that grin of her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🏃🚶🏃🚶🏃🚶🏃

Both of you panting once you successfully reach parking lot along with Yoongi by sneaking and hiding here and there.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We almost caught by my manager, that party was kinda bored anyway."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I thought you were enjoying the party, since you know, it's your thing."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My thing? What?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well, your idol life, doesn't it's something like this? Planned schedule, speeches, performances, high class party?" You shrug as both of you start walking away from the venue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Then isn't that your thing too? I saw you there chit chat with those people?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You won't believe me if I tell you..." You smile and shake your head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Try me." He insisted.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I went there randomly. A mad manager was chasing me because I can't pay the room tax. I said I will leave first to get my money then come back to pay, but he doesn't believe me. So I ended up runaway, and hide in that ballroom. Luckily he didn't came in to check." You laugh at your own story makes the man beside you stop on his track, staring at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But your outfit and else? You didn't look like you were runaway from someone?" He muttered, didn't believe at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I got this dress on the bathroom, seems like the owner left it because it got some dirty stain near the shoulder. Coincidentally, I got scissors in my purse, so I modified a bit, then here it is." Continue explaining and grinning, only to make him staring at you dumbfounded.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Unbelievable."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Told you." You replies and took few steps in front of Yoongi

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know about you but I'm hungry, can you treat me some meat? I'll treat you back next time, I promise."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Okay." He answer and walk closer to you.

Surprised at his answer, you turn to him, "Why are you agreed with it? Won't you afraid if I would runaway again?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I trust you. And actually I'm hungry too, those cakes in the party can't actually makes me full, let's get some meat." He said and pull your hand along with him.

And that's how it started.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀---

It has been 6 months since that day, and I never regret that I treated her meat that night. Ever since then, we often going out and doing some crazy things that I never predicted about.

Tonight, in the middle of working those new songs, she came in my mind and interupt my concentration. Doubtly, I grab my phone and call her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yo!" She answer as cheerful as usual, enough to makes me smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you up to, shorty? Doing some sketches for upcoming summer outfits?" Did I mentioned that I find out she's such a talented yet underrated designer.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Umm yeahh... kinda." She mutter and there is a silent from both of us until,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Wanna go out?" Both of us asked the same thing at the same seconds, makes me laugh and flustered.

The next thing I know, she already hop into my car beside me, and I drove to God-know-where.

Blazing up the hip hop music, both of us enjoying the loud sounds and jamming together. When we were close to a bridge, she lowered the windows down let the midnight air get in the car.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"This is so good!" She yelled and I just chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"With you everything will be good." I said after lower the volume a bit as we reach a side from the bridge.

Then I park my car to face the night sky that reflecting on the river.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's get out." I said and she follow me silently.

Once both of us sit down in the nearest bench over there, I took her hand and squeezed it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you like the midnight drive with the windows down like we did just now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, you know I always love to do everything with you." She smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Tonight's sky is so beautiful, and I think this is the time." I said as I turn to her and makes her to face me properly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What is it, Yoongi?" She chuckles.

Took a deep breathe, I started,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know I'm not good at making promises, also I'm not good at planning things, but I'm so glad that both of us click so well at doing unpredictable things that comes into our mind instantly."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I remember how we cause trouble in a hotel room when we're in Japan and when we runaway to places that we can't even pronounced then do things like went to a supermarket and you jumped into the trolley, while I push it from the back causing all eyes on us." I continue and chuckles at those memories.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I do appreciate our secret little rendezvous in midnight, while hoping none of netizens or media caught us. I love doing the things that I know I shouldn't do, with you. It feels, good."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I actually didn't planned out about this, so I don't even know what to say next..." I state honestly and chuckles while look away.

Instead of being nervous and makes the situation awkward, she squeezed my hands slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Just tell me what's on your mind, Yoongi. You know I love it when you just being you, not scripted, not planned, not pretending." She smile to assured me, and it works.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I just want to say, I might never be the hands you put your heart in or the arms that hold you any time you want them. You know my life. But that don’t mean that we can’t live here in the moment, because I can be the one you love from time to time."

Mentioning the last words, I looking for her eyes to catch her reaction, and for the very first time, she ignore eye contacts with me and went red.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi, you know I always enjoy the moment I had with you. As you said, it was so good, but to fill that position, to be someone loving you, I'm afraid- I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"If you still like our midnight drive with the windows down, if you like our secret little rendezvous, if you like cameras flashing every time we go out in the future, and if you're looking for someone to write your break-up songs about, you know I'm perfect for you, and you're perfect for me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⌛⌚⌛⌚⌛⌚⌛

Time flies, and here I am in 4 years and 7 month relationship with her, and not a second in my life I regret about my choice to call her out that night.

Walking my way out to the red carpet along with those cameras flashlight on me, I wave at my fans and cameras with smile on my face.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw her wearing her own branded gorgeous dress still with her favorite shiny black converse high, she makes her way to me. I was too overwhelming by her looks that I don't realize her arms already linked to mine.

I nudge her a bit while we still pose for the camera, "Seems like we didn't need to do some secret little rendezvous no more." I whispered.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yea, go on dating publicly was kinda mainstream. Not challenging at all." She replies back slowly makes me chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How about runaway in 3?" I snapped out randomly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. It will be fun." She smirk, giving me the same answer she gave me on our first encounter.

Once we ran out from the cameras and press, while keep running and holding her wrist, I proudly yell out to her,

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I knew it from the start, you're perfect for me."

Theme Song: Perfect by One Direction