Locked Out

A sight of a man kneeling down in front of Genius Lab are visible for Jimin who just passing by.

"Got locked out again, hyung?" Jimin chuckles, find out Yoongi who keep entering the wrong password.

"I remember I changed it after we come back from US, I remember it well! I'm sure about it!!" Yoongi groan.

It's his 6th times and he still can't get it right.

"Just go back to dorm and have some rest then, or call Heeyeon, maybe she knew about it and also it's been awhile since you two met, I guess. Good luck, hyung." Jimin walked away, since he can't help much either.

Or maybe he knew something that Yoongi didn't.

Sighing frustratingly, his mind wonder about you. Jimin is right, it's been awhile since you met him. He knew that you always being a very understanding girlfriend, but sometime he feel bad for abandoned you because of his works.

"Hello, Yeonnie? Where are you?" Yoongi asked as soon as you picked up the phone.

"Eo? Why you called? It's rare." You giggles and he let out a sigh.

"I got locked out from my Genius Lab AGAIN. I remember told you the password too right, it's our anniversary date right?" He complaint. You know he can't keep thing from you too long.

"Again? Maybe it's a low key sign that you should take a break and resting in dorm, Yoongi. I mean, you're in the middle of your promotion. Why would you work for new songs again?" Again, instead of answering you throw another ball.

"But everything I need to do is inside there. I feel so lifeless now because I can't enter my Genius Lab." He muttered slowly and you roll your eyes.

"Seriously, Yoongi. You feel so lifeless without your lab but you're okay without me. Now I know I made a right decision to change your password." You blurted out the secret and Yoongi stood up in instant, he was sitting on the ground for awhile.

"W-wHAT THE f- where are you now??" Yoongi getting furious, and walk back and forth in front of his studio.

"Guess?" You asked and he can feel your smirk all the way from the phone.

"Don't tell me you're in my studio?" Yoongi stopped pacing back and forth to stand right in front of the entrance.

"Uh-huh, I'm eating your snack at the moment." You munch some of them and he inhales deeply.

"My baby sweetheart Yoonie, can you unlock the door and let me in so we can enjoy them together and cuddle on my couch?" He tried to sound as sweet as possible to persuade you.

"Uhhhh, how about nope? I'm enjoying my time alone here, gotta check out some of your samples and your download folder who know I might find some vi-"

"Ahn Heeyeon!" He shouted, "Just don't touch anything before I give you punishment, alright? Our sweet Heeyeonie, don't you remember what happened the last time you misbehave? You didn't forgot what happened that night don't you?" He asked with his low voice making you shiver inside his studio.

Basically both of you just got separated by the 2 doors right now, but since it's soundproof room, each of you can't hear anything except through the phone.

"Why? Cat got your tongue?" Yoongi smirk, knowing he won.

"I-I'm sorry but I did this, first because you need to get some rest, second because I missed you. I want to.... meet you. I don't want you to spend time all night long in here." You finally apologize and Yoongi can picture it how adorable your pouting face might be right now.

"God damn it, Heeyeon. Open the fckg door right now and let me help with your pouting lips!"

"Promise to cancel my punishment, eo? Mr. Min?" You giggles cutely knowing you won.

"Fine, but you have to open the door in 3! One! Two! Th-" before he finished counting, the door unlocked and without waiting for another seconds he came in only to find you in your position to defend yourself from his possible attack.

"You promised! Okay! No punishment!" You snap, still makes gap from him.

"No punishment, but just a little, lesson." He smirk and grab your wrist easily before pull you closer to him.

You always wonder how strong he is whenever he pull you closer to him. Just like right now, even though you tried your best to escape, you just can't escape him.

"Heeyeon, next time if you missed me, you can just tell me." Yoongi said after he managed to trap you between his arms on his couch.

"Even if I tell you, you'll just say that you're busy in here and promise to call me later but you will forget because you're too tired after working. Am I wrong?" you asked, right on the point which makes Yoongi paused for awhile, low key admitting your words.

"That's right, I can't deny it but at least I'll call you the next day and make up for you. It's not fair if you enjoy yourself alone in here, we're lovers we should share." He smile dramatically after turns the table.

"Pshhh, you're annoying."

"You missed me by the way."

"That's bec-" your sentence left unfinished because the man decided to shut you up by give you a peck.

"I miss you too, Yeonnie. Thank you for worrying about me but next time, just come to me okay? Trust me. I miss you too, so damn much!" Yoongi said, smiling widely revealing his cute gummy.

"Ugh, how much I missed you!" You groan and pull him closer to kiss him over and over again.

Yoongi was surprised by your blunt action, so he was smiling along the kiss before kiss you back passionately.

The kissing session was so intimate until someone barge in the room,

"Hyung! Check this ver-...se... of mine." Jungkook's voice fade away as he stood there blankly, flustered at the scene where Yoongi was on the top of you, both with swollen lips.

"I guess? Later then?? See you!!!" Jungkook bow and smiling shyly before leaving the scene.

"W-what???? How that kid managed to get the password? Doesn't you changed it?"

"I changed back to your old password."

"W-what?????" Yoongi left dumbfounded, how come he didn't try to hit his old password.

Oh, never mind. He forgot it anyway.

"Now, where were we?"