He Zombie

A/N:  Hey everyone, guess what holiday is coming up?

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! (Also known as my favorite holiday)

And in honor of this holiday, for the whole month of October I will be doing my Monster Bash Challenge!!!

The challenge is simple: For the whole month of October, I will write and post as many monster themed chapters as I can before Halloween.  Last year I got 6 chapters done (Vampire, Werewolves, & Demons).

But even after the challenge ended, a lot of you guys kept requesting scenarios with monsters and creatures I didn't even think of which was great.  So, I decided to do the Monster Bash again.

All the stories are non-linear (meaning not part of the greater plot of the book) and I will go back to normal updates after the challenge is over (so November).

So sit back and enjoy Silverthornes Halloween Tales~

Prologue

It's the apocalypse... the zombie apocalypse...

The world is in relative chaos as outbreaks of zombies seems to increase; countries closing their borders, food shortages, mass hysteria, riots, everything is in chaos...

... Or at least it was till a new species of zombies evolved that is intelligent and not really a mindless brain-eating machine.

So what will you do when your husband becomes one of these new "evolved" zombies?

A/N: Think the zombie movie "Warm Bodies" or the TV series "iZombie".

America

"Agh!"  You heard Alfred yell in frustration.  You peeked your head into the gaming room.

"Alfred, what happened?"  You asked.

"I died on the first level of my game!"  He whined.  You raised an eyebrow.

"Alfred, how could you die on the first level. It's the first level of the video game."  You said.  Alfred held his hands up to you.

"It's these stupid zombie fingers."  He said.  "They're too slow and so are my reflexes!"  He said.  You sighed.

"Well... either learn to get faster, or give up video games till someone finds a cure for zombieism."  You said.  Alfred gasped.

"[name]!  That's blasphemy!  There's no way I'll give up on video gaming!"  He said, making you roll your eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat Alfred, I just don't want to hear you whining over losing in another game."  You said, walking out of the room.

"Fine!"  He said, whining slightly as he picked up his controller.

England