He Reads Your Internet History

A/N: This will be told from his point of view.

Requested by ƒχcк уσυ ι'м ƒυηηу

Prologue

You were out of the house, running an errand, leaving you loving husband home alone. So he decided to do some cleaning.

It was then that he noticed your computer was open, and he couldn't help but get curious about what you may be looking up...

America

"Cribs... baby car seats... pacifiers..."

'Wait a minute,'  I thought to myself.  'These are all baby items... does that mean...?'

"Oh my god!  Are we having a baby?!"  I yelled, starting to freak out.

"I mean, I know we're married and doing it but I didn't think the condom wouldn't work!  Does that mean all those sex ed talks were wrong?!  Do condoms not prevent all pregnancies?!"  I asked, running my hands through my hair.

"But wait, if [name] is thinking about all this, then how far along is she?"  I asked aloud.

'Let's see... the last time we did it was... not too long ago actually... so wait, does that mean I may have stressed her body?'  I thought with a panic.  I then shook my head.

"No, no, no, I wouldn't be so villainous as to harm my pregnant partner."  I said to myself, puffing my chest out.

It was then that I heard a notification on the computer. I only read the word "baby" before clicking it.

"..."

It took me to the page of a baby registry for someone.  It took me a second to realize that this was for one of [name]'s friends.

The notification was to say that someone had decided to get one of the items asked for, a crib it appeared.

"... I guess [name] isn't pregnant..."  I said softly, in one sense happy, in another sense sad.

'... Maybe we should start considering our future with...'  I stopped thinking, feeling really flustered at the thought.

England

"Oh?  It looks like she's been looking up books..."  I said.

'Maybe I'll use this opportunity to see what she likes and get some gift ideas,'  I thought to myself, not really needing to justify my reasons for going through her computer.

"... books for magic?  I always thought she had plenty,"  I muttered to myself, clicking on a few just to see what specific magic she was looking for.

Magic For Beginners

Your Child & Magic: How to Provide a Helping Hand