=4=

"In the Forest , In the Area where Bills statue resides"

Dippers POV

I just kept on walking.

Until I came upon a meadow , but I didn't clearly examine it , just a quick glance and my eyes went back to staring at my shoes.

Then I felt a weight being hastily taken from my head , and that's when I saw it.

A Gnome just stole my pine tree hat. I then ran after it into the meadow. When I saw the gnome climb up a ,kinda, geometrically shaped rock.

I then sprinted to it and snatched my hat , while holding the out reached part of the vine filled rock to steady myself.

But then the stone suddenly started to shake.

And then it stopped.

Huh?!

Then I realized the thing I was holding onto was Bills hand meaning this... Is...
Bills Statue !

But....

Nothing happened, well except for that sudden earth quake , the worlds still colorful not monochrome , and no Evil triangle in sight well..., I guess he really is gone for good.

But in any case I spun my heel and went back to the mystery shack thinking Bill Cipher was gone for good.

...Right?

Third Person POV

In a small cottage by the Gravity Falls town line lived a tall blonde 21 year old young man with bright blue eyes and perfectly tanned skin .

But then an earthquake came knocked him over his table , his eyes then flashed a golden gm color with black cat like slits ,And then he muttered the words...

"PiNeTrEe"

Before he fainted...

But when he awoke he had no recollection of what happened ...

But what he did know was there were suddenly low whispers at the back of his mind , almost inaudible but he heard only the familiar words....

"I'm ...... for y.. Pin....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So.... Yeah  finished this chapter.

Sorry if it took so long bleh.

I'm sooo lazy , like right now.

But I suddenly got into the mood of writing just thinking of school
*shudder* school~ bleh

So ya want to read my other billdip stories the names are

Mommy Dipper

And

Bills Tantrums

Later Darlings~❤️