Moving On

FAST FORWARD TO 2017Both of them is finally "moving on"

Both of them is finally "moving on". They are both trying very hard but life is going. Both of them is keeping in touch with their fans posting pictures and snapchats. From the view of it both of them seems like they are having fun enjoying life. They haven't really talk to one another in these few months. They felt that is was better that way. They felt that they needed space if they want to move on even though they promise that they will remain as friend and continue to discover about one another. But it got weird for them to be just friends because both of them wanted more. No one said a thing.

Shannon POV
Shannon had went to many places travelling around the world by herself and with some of her friends. Trying to clear her head. Clear her head from the one person who has been haunting her mind every second she stopped and think. She also been doing something that she hated herself for but she only did it because she felt so lost and secluded without Cammie. She slept around with some other girls. She was so hurt and she found some peace sleeping around with other girls. It meant nothing to her but she just wanted some company. Someone to be there. To fill the huge void in her. She hated herself for it but it happened so much it became a bad habit of hers. She felt that this is something she did so she can tell herself that she is not worthy for Cammie. Cammie deserved the best. She isn't. She hopes that this will help her forget about Cammie and move on.

When she was in deep in thought, she received a text. "Text Message From Camden Scott" Her heart almost skipped right out of her mouth. She took a long breath in and open the text message. "I am seeing someone new. It is getting serious." Shannon heart clenched so hard that she thought she was going into a cardiac arrest. She read the sentence once again. It is true. She is seeing someone else.
She is finally moving on. I am erased from her mind. I am just a part of a memory now. I.. I am happy for you. I really am. *she forced herself to say it* Camden Mary Allyse Scott I will forget about you. I will move on. I will be happy. But I still love you.. Always.

She sat down and stared at the message for a solid 3 minutes. She starts typing on her phone. "Good for you. I am happy for you. Thank you for telling me" She tried to not cringe at her own bitterness. *Sent* She walked in front of the mirror and took a deep breath in.

Let's do this. *smiles* I am happy. I am moving on. She pushed down her thought that was still screaming "I LOVE YOU Camden Mary Allyse Scott" Burying that thought deep down making sure that the thought will never resurface ever again.

She went out that day. To get drunk. To forget. To not think. Not think about how much she loves Cammie. Time to move on.

Cammie POV
She had been visiting London quite a lot lately to visit her friends Rose and Rosie. She went out to a bar one night, with the both of them. While she was at the bar ordering, a girl came up behind her and say "Hey, I don't mean to sound creepy but I have been watching you ever since you came in. You can't blame me for it though because I think I'm not the only one who had been doing that. *she smiles* I'm Kara. That is when everything took a turn for Cammie. That someone who hit on her in the bar, asked her out. She said yes. Kara looked and dressed so much like Shannon. After a few dates, Cammie felt that things are getting serious between them although she didn't feel that excitement she felt whenever she was with Shannon but she thinks that these feelings will get there eventually. The sparks. The light hearted laugh. The innocent smiles. The soft looks. Her smiles. So adorable. Her eyes. So mesmerizing. Shannon. I... *Cammie snaps herself out of her daydreaming*

Shit I.. Fuck.. Stop thinking about her, it has been so long. I am sure she already forgotten all about me. I'm just a memory now. I love her no matter what but it is time to move on.

Cammie whipped her phone out from her pocket and start typing a message to Shannon. "I am seeing someone new. It is getting serious." She took a breath before hitting sent. She waited and waited for what feels like forever and she got a reply in return from Shannon. "Good for you. I am happy for you. Thank you for telling me"

Is she really happy? Or she is just saying this to make me feel better? I want to know if she really is happy. Happy about where she is right now. I want nothing more for her than to be happy about herself and the life she is living now. A life without me.

Her phone rang and it is from Kara. They are going on a date again. She smiles but she didn't feel the butterfly fluttering in her stomach much like whenever she and Shannon are having their date night. She erased the thought and went out on her date. After that night, it was official. Kara is her new girlfriend.