Keeping The Promise

After a few days of the party, Shannon and Cammie are finally ready to keep the promises they made to one another. Continue to be friends and learn and explore about each other. Both of them met up after sort of collaborating for Shannon's new video which will be titled "MY EX CALLED ME A PILLOW PRINCESS". After that video, Shacam fans all freaked out to be finally seeing both of them together again on screen. Both of them hang out as friends and filled each other with what they missed out. They had the best time they had in a while and the happiest they have been after the break up. They never knew how much they missed having each other. But both of them buried these thought and push them deep down because they are too afraid to risk it. To get rejected. They don't want to lose what they have now. Just as long as they still have one another in their life seems good enough for now. Everything was back the way it is. Not as used to be but as Shannon and Cammie as best friend. Both individually dating someone else. Both hoping for someday but not yet. Hoping that they can find their way back to one another someday. These state continued for 3 years that is how stubborn both of them are. Those 3 years flew by with all these playful flirtation with one another but nothing serious because both of them didn't think it meant anything but a tease. Cammie and Kara relationship continued for 3 long years, being as happy as she can. Unfortunately for Shannon and Cari, their relationship didn't last as long. All remains the same, the same until one day a girl came along and changed everything. But is the change for the better or for the worst for Cammie and Shannon?