Home

Cammie woke up feeling confident and ready. She double checked if everything is going according to plan. Everything is going perfectly. She even called Winnie to ask if the song is ready. Winnie played it for her over the phone. She loved it. Even more than what was originally on her mind. The plan was to trick Shannon to the park at night. Winnie is going to ask Shannon to meet there. Cammie is going to the park setting up strings of lights, projector for the movie, speakers, pillows, blankets, some wine, sushi(both their favourite). She is going to get help from some of their friends and family. She included Heather(their ex roommate),Vanessa(Shannon's best friend), Colin (Vanessa's little brother), all of Shannon's roommate, Deb(Shannon's mom), Kasey(Shannons's sister), Byrant(Kasey's boyfriend), Shannon's dad and stepmom, Shannon's stepsiblings, Cammie's parents, Lee(Cammie's brother), Cammie's sister-in-law and few other mutual friends. Everything seems easy enough.

At around 4 in the evening, everyone that Cammie invited gathered around and start helping her to set up the venue. Everything was done quick and efficiently. The venue was completely and beautifully decorated by 7. Cammie received a text from Winnie saying that she successfully tricked Shannon to the park and she will be there around 7:30PM. Everyone went and hide in their respective places while waiting for Shannon to show up. Cammie was so nervous she couldn't breathe. She wanted all of these to be perfect. She was almost having a mental meltdown but thank god she had everyone by her side supporting her. If it wasn't for them she was pretty sure she would have passed out. Cammie waited and waited which what feels like a lifetime and finally she sees Shannon walking from afar.

She started playing the song Winnie recorded for them. It is a version of Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran with rainy background sung by Winnie. The whole venue looks and even sounds romantic by the time Shannon reached which is perfect. Cammie hid behind the car and waited for Shannon. When Shannon reached the venue, she was both amazed and curious. She slowly approached the venue and looked around. Right before she reached the car where Cammie was hidden behind, Cammie popped right out giving Shannon the scare of her life. She stumbled few steps backwards and Cammie immediately caught her from falling.

Cammie: Surprise!!!

Shannon: FFFFF.........I... OMG. Shit. You just scared the shit out of me.

Cammie: Oppss. Sorry. I forget how much of a scardey cat you are. But it is a surprise so.. It worked!

Shannon: It did. My heart almost jumped out of me. And...uhhhh..What's all these?

Cammie: All these is for you

Shannon: For me? What for? This isn't my birthday or anything.

Cammie: Do you remember what day is today?

Shannon thinks for a moment. Confused about it and finally. She realized.

Shannon: 4 years ago today, is the day we broke up.

Cammie: We did. And after all these long 4 years, I brought you here. I brought you here because I want to tell you in person that I, Camden Mary Allyse Scott still and always will be in love with you, Shannon Nicole Beveridge. I've been running from myself and running from us for all these years. I am tired of running. I want to go home now. To my safety. To my safe haven. To you. You are always my home. Always will be. Will you come home to me?

Shannon: I...I am sorry. I.. I can't. I just..

Cammie: You don't love me anymore?

Shannon: Cammie... It's not that. I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I don't just love you. I am in love with you. I am always in love with you. Ever since we got together until now I never stopped. But I don't want your love out of sympathy. Out of guilt. You don't owe me anything. Really. You don't have to do this.