Truth

Shannon and Winnie went to the bar nearby the sushi restaurant. Shannon drank shot after shot just to make herself drunk. She express herself better drunk. She needs to be drunk to do this. Winnie doesn't stop her. She just let her indulge herself with alcohol. Winnie just sat there and waited. Waited for her to be ready to talk about it. Shannon passed a beer to Winnie too and asked her to join her.

Winnie drank with her as well. After drinking 6 bottle of beers and some shots with Winnie, Shannon is ready to talk about it. She is drunk enough. Winnie still seems fine after 3 bottle of beers. Like the alcohol aren't affecting her at all.
Shannon: I am drunk enough to talk about my feelings now.

Winnie: All right. I am all ears, all night. But before we do this, from the scale of one to ten, how drunk are you?

Shannon: *slurrsss* uhh.. probably a 7 or a 7.5? You?

Winnie: Probably a 0 Shannon. I practically drank with clients for about 3-5 years of working in this industry. It helped built my alcohol tolerance. I don't get drunk that easily.

Shannon: Boooo to you.

Winnie: Alright, alright. Calm down there. Ready to tell me?

Shannon: I.... I am still so crazy in love with Camden Mary Allyse Scott...a lot... Woahhh. I felt so much lighter saying it out loud to someone. I didn't think I can do it. Ever. I pushed this thought so deep down for so long that it is just floating around the void within me.

Winnie: Shannon. I know.

Shannon: What??? No you don't. What do you mean you know. You don't even know me till a few hours ago.

Winnie: *chuckles* Really? You guys are like a hit on YouTube during my time in college. Do you honestly didn't think I know who you are Shannon Nicole Beveridge?

Shannon: .... I didn't tell you my full name.. Did I??..

Winnie: No you didn't. I know who you are Shannon. I also know you wanted to ask why I chose to move in with you guys even though I can afford on my own. I want to help. I can't help it to just watch this true love go down the drain like that. Especially when both of you are clearly still in love with one another and so headstrong.

Shannon: Help me with what?..

Winnie: You just told me that you are still crazily in love with Cammie right?

Shannon: I am. Always will be. Even if she didn't love me back.

Winnie: Then I am going to help you with that. To win her back. But tonight, let's not talk about that anymore yeah. Tonight you drink till you can't think about it. Tomorrow. Tomorrow we talk about it. I promise.

Shannon and Winnie drank at the bar till Shannon couldn't walk straight by herself which is ironic since she isn't straight. She even went up on stage and was about to shout and rant about how much she loves Cammie. Thank god Winnie was there to stop her before she started her rant because Cammie was there with Kara. Winnie saw Cammie and immediately dragged Shannon off the stage before everything got out of hand. While Winnie was dragging Shannon out of the bar, Winnie heard from behind her. "Shan??"

Winnie turned around with Shannon by her side and looked at Cammie. Cammie looked so confused. She didn't know who Winnie was. She didn't know why Winnie and Shannon is together. She just didn't know what is happening. What she knew was she felt uneasy. Not from drinking but from rage burning from her stomach. Wait.. Why is she so angry. Shannon did nothing. They aren't together. She wasn't cheating. Why is she so angry. Why she cared so much for. Is she jealous?.. is she still in love with her?

She walked towards them with Kara behind her and asked "what happened to her? And who are you?" Winnie scanned her for a second before answering. "She drank a little bit too much so I am taking her home before she does anything stupid. By the way, I am Winnie. Her new roommate. You are?" Cammie's heart clenched at the part Winnie said "taking her home" although it didn't mean anything.

Cammie walked to Shannon's other side and throw her arms around her while saying to Kara "Babe I am gonna make sure Shan is okay. You should head home first" Kara gave her a sad smile and nodded. Cammie and Winnie then carried Shannon out of the bar got her home. Winnie left the room once they dropped her on her bed. Cammie helped Shannon changed into clean clothes and cover her up. Cammie looked around and make sure Shannon has everything she needs before heading out.

Out of the blue, Shannon grabbed Cammie's hand and pulled her down into an embrace. Cammie was shook and froze for a while before letting herself melt in Shannon's embrace. She never realized how much she missed this. She missed her smell although it is heavy on alcohol now. Hugging Shannon isn't the same as hugging someone else. She felt so safe, loved and protected in her embrace. Shannon in her drunk state whispered "Please don't leave me" before slowly letting go and falling deeply into sleep. Cammie heard the whisper. It was so soft, so broken, so lost and so guarded. Cammie's heart shattered hearing her soft voice. Her tear starts rolling down her cheeks and she quickly wiped it away fear of letting Shannon see although she was already deep in sleep. Sitting on the chair by the bed looking at Shannon's sleepy face. Captivated by her. So innocent. So beautiful. So peaceful. She gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead before drifting to sleep thinking about their past.