~Mass hysteria~

**Masky POV**

I will admit, I never thought I'd like the death loop until we actually began riding it, and that's when the thriller of the ride finally made sense to me. I found it rather enjoyable compared to being spun around in circles at high speeds.

But of course, as soon as I got to have fun, OFFEENDERMAN JUST HAD TO RUIN IT BY KILLING THE ONLY CHILD ON THE RIDE. 

The riders cried and screamed as they watched Camille fall from the ride and land on the concrete below within the fenced area. She made a crimson mess on the grey surface....

"Camille!!!"Janis screamed and then began sobbing at the sight below her.

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to call Slenderman but this was the final straw. So much for laying low eh?

I felt a tendril wrap around my waist and I was yanked from the restraints of the ride as Offenderman whisked us away from the Death Loop and escaped away from the carnival with immense speed.

_______ and Janis were crying all the while. Wait.... Janis? Why the hell did he grab Janis?!

"Offender! Why the hell is Janis here?" I asked as he set us all down. We had been brought to a patch of woods next to the carnival.

He grimaced and pulled out a cigarette. "She knows what was wrong with Camille, I know she does," he growled then began smoking.

"Then read her mind dimwit!" I exclaimed.

"It's not that easy, you see, Camille was being controlled by 'him'. Ya know, the name we don't speak and shit. Janis has some kind of mind block thing going on, I can't pin down what she's thinking."

Wait, what?! 'He' was here? Slendy would really be pissed now. "We can't bring her back to the mansion."

"Sure we can, she falls under the witness category."

"Fuck you're right. What about all the other witnesses?"

"Say fuck 'em, Janis is more important than the others."

______ finally recollected herself and ran up to offenderman before smacking his cigarette out of his hand.

"Hey, what was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"You killed Camille! Thanks for ruining our date hotshot!" She yelled, then crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "I cannot believe this."

"Did you not see she was trying to kill you?!"

______ glared at him but didn't say anything more. Something dangerous was on her mind, it was easy to tell by the look in her eyes.

"Camille! Why..." Janis wailed. She slowly stood up and wobbled over to offenderman whom she weakly started punching. It was hard for her to fight in her state of sadness. "How could you! I hate you! I hate you so much I could just-"

Offenderman lifted her up with a tendril and grabbed ______ by around the waist. "Let's go. Get slender to take us home."

Oh boy, if this trip was bad, it was about to get a million times worse. Time to get Slenderman involved...