~Plans~

**Slender POV**

They just had to ruin it. The one time I allow _______ and my brother out of the house they just had to fuck everything up. How typical of him to do, I expected no less.

When I arrived however, I encountered something I had not expected.

There was a human being there that was not _______.

Before my brother or Masky could speak for themselves I pointed to the strange woman who's mind I could not read with a long white finger. "Who is she?" I demanded.

"She knows about 'him'," Masky said. "Her name's Janis.*

I grabbed the woman from my brother's clusters of white tendrils and wrapped her in one of my own before I spoke to her.

"I demand to know why I cannot read your mind."

"W-why? Put me down! I just want to wake up now! This is all a bad dream, the faceless men will go away..." She murmured struggling.

"She didn't care that I was faceless earlier," offenderman chimed in, attempting to add an insightful comment. 

"Janis, this is not a dream. Inform me why I cannot read your mind," I said calmly. I knew humans had tendencies to go into denial and hated being confronted by angry 'monsters' so perhaps I could try and seem professional about it.

She shook her head. "Not here. Not now, I want to go home."

"You no longer have a home. Where are you to go now that Camille is dead?" I asked her. I only knew about the little girl not only because I had been told by Masky but _______ couldn't stop thinking about how the small girl fell and how Janis reacted afterward.

"C-camile..." Janis began sobbing again. "Put me down! I want Camille back!!!"

My brow bones expressed pity for the woman. "You can't bring Camille back. Look, I'm taking you with the rest of us back to a place I can ensure you will be safe."

"I don't care about being safe, I want Camille!"

"You will care when 'he's' after you."

Janis suddenly became petrified and stopped struggling.

"You know who I'm talking about don't you?"

"Not him, please."

I looked over at Masky. "We're going back to the mansion. When we arrive, request that everyone goes to their rooms for the time being."

Masky nodded.

"And as for you two..." I turned in the direction of _______ and my brother. "I'll have a separate word with you two when I finish talking with Janis."

"Sure, sure, whatever," Offenderman said. Had he had eyes, he would have rolled them.

______ stayed heavily quiet.

I got ready to return to the mansion and teleported and when on the other side I proceeded inside, still holding onto Janis while Masky trailed behind me. Offenderman stayed behind.

The thought on his mind I caught as I opened the front door was 'Where is ______?'