Joshifer - Summer

Chapter 1

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I woke with my phone vibrating on the bedside table, I groaned and leaned over to see what it was.

My face lit up in excitement, it was josh.

Josh: Hey, I assume your still asleep knowing you jenny!! The plane leaves in 2 hours so you should get up and do something with your bed head ;)

Jen: hey, oh yeah your real nice ;) I'm just getting up, can't wait to see you, it's been too long. Are you packed?

Josh: Yes but I have a few last minute things to pack up before I leave, what about you?

Jen: HA!! Finally ahead of you with something ;) yeah I am done just need to get dressed and stuff.

Josh: well I'm already up so ha ;) can't wait to see you either, I missed you so much.

Jen: I missed you more Joshy ;)

Josh: yeah yeah, shut up and get ready before you miss the plane.

Jen: kk Hun ;)

Me and josh have always had a childish relationship, we are the best of friends and have been ever since we started filming the hunger games. I jumped up and got into the shower, scrubbing the birds nest on top of my head. I hopped out and threw on some light blue jeans and a pink super dry shirt. I started rolling my suitcase down the stairs then with the excitement of getting to see the cast again I flew out of the door.

I hopped into the taxi and then made my way impatiently to LA airport.

When I arrived I literally ran through the shops and security in the airport, getting stern and annoyed looks from everyone. Well so what, I was late and excited!

"Last calls for flight 33X7YU, gate 7, North Carolina, we take off in 3 minutes. Repeat, last calls for flight 33X7YU, gate 7, North Carolina." Said an annoying robotic voice. I could barely understand what it was on about.

With the doors I'm sight, I ran forwards and hopped on the plane, where I was greeted by the whole cast with a round of applause for the late comer.

I darted my eyes around and at the back I finally found what I was so desperately looking for, Josh. I ran forwards and kept into his lap, squeezing the life out of him for a good 2 minutes. When I finally let go, I shouted "JOSH!!! Ackkk!" And pointed to the 4th finger on my left hand, where a wedding ring would go. I sat down in the seat he saved for me on his right hand side, he knows I always like the window seat. "Ohmygosh, I missed you so much!" I said before hugging him again.

"I missed you too jenny!" He said. I greeted the rest of the cast as quietly as possible whilst the air hostess was giving out her safety precautions. I settled in next to josh and felt my eyelids drooping.

I awoke to the sound of the whole cast singing twinkle twinkle little star, with woody doing the big finale. My head was on Josh's shoulder, it was actually really comfy.

"Oh woody, I always knew you had the voice of an angel." I said, suppressing a laugh so he thought I was being genuine, it didn't work.

"Why thankyou, sweetheart." He replied, mimicking haymitch.

"HEY!!! You watch out woody, that's the exact thing she said to me on our second date," Sam said jokingly.

"Children, keep it quiet." Said Elizabeth, she always was the mother of the cast. Oh how much I missed this cast family of mine. Josh nudged me. "Jen, I bought you a diet coke and a bag of galaxy minstrels." Josh said smiling down at me.

"Oh Joshy, thank you." I said whilst poking his dimples. He knows how much I love my food.

"How long have we got until we arrive Josh?" I asked curiously.

"2 hours." He replied.

So we decided to watch a film, and surprisingly enough. The hunger games was on.